Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A Red Shirt Christmas .. But Not for Katie Mills and Dee!


Well, Katie Mills says she's coming back. Let's hope she's not lying! C'mon in and celebrate!


I think we are going to have a Christmas caption posted each night through Monday night, which would be the caption for Christmas Day since I post a few hours before midnight each night. That means that the Christmas Eve caption will be posted on Sunday night. The theme of Xmas Eve is "Naughty" for all my readers, and Xmas Day will be the 'Nice" one, but hope they are both sexy!

Well, "Katie Mills" posted on her blog the other day for the first time in over 2 years! I say that because "Commentator" Dawn posted the caption and the blurb, but Katie did reply. I pretty much made her a caption each Christmas because we both love pantyhose, so once again, I whipped something up we'll both enjoy. I had no real plan going into it, just that I wanted to enjoy the holidays again with her so I wrote it straight from top to bottom, and hopefully it reads like a standard conversation where it goes wherever the participants want it to go.

So, there is a chance that YOU can star in one of my Christmas captions. I have 2 spots available right now, though I can choose to give them to anyone still. However, if you want a chance to BE the STAR, make sure you leave your male and female name in the comment section, and why not say something about this caption, or any of my captions .. or anything you want to say while you are there. If you haven't said anything to me yet, this is a good chance to do so. Of course, all the regulars are eligible too. Just follow the usual instructions of a male and female name.

I don't want to give anything away, but they are both magical, and are complete changes into a blond female dressed in Christmas or Winter styled lingerie type clothing .. and in one, the guy is a petty criminal, and the other one is married to me .. so if you wish to be daring, include which one you'd like to be in the comments as well. Even if someone else chooses it, pick one. Perhaps I'll flip a coin .. or really be nice and make up each caption with a few names replaced in it. Depends on the amount of time I have heading through the holidays. Maybe it'll be more of a Boxing Day thing!

So anyway, hope you enjoyed day 2 of our mini advent TG calendar of captions. Right now I'm thinking that Thursday night will be one for a certain commenter from this post. Then Friday night will be something I made for Nadine. followed by the other caption for someone who comments here .. then Sunday and Monday are the Christmas Eve and Day TG captions.

So, what are you waiting for? Get commenting .. especially you Katie! We want to hear what you've been up to and when you are actually coming back!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being interactive, big george the gangster becomes sallyanne. Or stuart the loser to candy the lingerie model. ( too greedy ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it definitely gives me options if someone picked one but not the other!

      Delete
  2. Star Trek puns AND Christmas cheer? Set phasers on stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve! Get down on your knees and worship me .. MAKE IT SO!

      Delete
  3. Hello! Long time lurker who totally isn't addicted to your work. My male name is Justin and I haven't decided on a permanent female name but something like Jessica or whatever works.

    Your content is great though and Im usually surprised you share a lot of the same music I like.

    Keep up those amazing caps and frilly, latexy, costume covered sissies

    ReplyDelete