Saturday, September 1, 2018

The Tingler! Sister's Pantyhose Edition


Changes come often ... and sometimes it's for the better. See them both in today's caption!


I had written something for Anny in a caption, and hadn't really read her preferences in awhile, and ran across an issue or two. The first one was easily solvable .. I had written her guy persona as a bit of a college jock .. which actually didn't feel right in fitting in with the rest of the caption as it was. You can see it here:


Anyway, If you reread the first paragraph, I get the idea that this MIGHT not be the first time that he's tried on her clothing or pantyhose. As a jock, I couldn't really see HOW she would be able to get him to wear them in the first place, and unless sister was built like a linebacker, I don't have a plausible reason for how he'd fit into her clothing. When I made Anny into a gamer geek .. that actually fixed the problems on both ends.

The second was more problematic, and I can't really wash it away, so I didn't. Anny isn't a fan of age regression. My reasoning for this is that if the sister knew about the proclivity of him dressing, loved the idea of having a sister that might be more well adjusted as a girl, and figured that her being a big sister would be able to guide him along on his path to femininity .. and pass along her hand-me-downs to Anny. I mentioned this in a spoiler to her when I posted it to her folder, hoping she'd understand why I had to do it. We'll find out soon enough I hope!

And the caption style is definitely an old throwback to a time when my captions weren't so refined. Someone else used my photoshop .. and picked out a font I used to use. I started typing out a story, and I was like, "Hmmm, well, it looks retro-Dee so why not go all out with it!" and I used an inner glow to highlight the text against the background instead of a shadow.


Apparently, they are going to be going on a 25th reunion tour. Cool beans!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable cap.
    You were right to change the cap from Jock to gamer geek. That does have a better feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I kind of like the original version, with the older fratboy to younger sister. I think the new version might have been a bit more interesting without the sister reference, opening up all those questions as to who she is and why he's such a willing subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your replies. Looks like we need to decide it in a lingerie cage match!

    I can agree with both sides and I'm the one who wrote it. Basically for me, if the person I am making it for doesn't like it, then I didn't really do my job. I liked it the original way, and when I changed it, I can completely justify WHY I did, and that it seems more logical afterwards. I guess I ended up with the best of both worlds on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nerdy gamer definitely seems more likely epecially one they they get into the experimental years. Although I wonder if the new older sister was related to the "victim" prior to his journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the gamer-type protagonist as well personally. Seems more...open to becoming a girl, as it resonates with the sister helping her toward something she's like...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that most seem to be in agreement :)

    ReplyDelete