Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Drinking Yourself Pretty!


Anything can, and usually does, happen in a bar. What happened here? Come inside to find out!


Planned on making a post with a good discussion, but got derailed in a pleasant way. Ended up meeting up with my daughter and had dinner out. Just got home now and needed to whip something up to post, so here's something I made RMP about a week ago.

Ron likes women dressed up in men's clothing, so I usually come up with pictures every few weeks that would fit that fetish of his. It works out nice because I can do magical captions or some scientific ones and don't have to necessarily explain why clothing has also switched to feminine apparel.

This also afforded me the benefit of being in a bar/restaurant, so that gave me much to work with. I decided to go with an old chestnut about, "I'm going to drink until I find that girl at the bar pretty." usually around last call / closing time. Made a bit of a change to the saying and worked through it until I had myself a caption.

So, was it the beer that actually did the change, or perhaps the woman was a witch who could read minds, perhaps she was disguising herself as homely so she wouldn't be hit on, and when she figured out what he was doing, she pounced upon it with her magic. I'm actually not sure, as the witch part I just mentioned came to me as I was writing this paragraph. Hell, I think that is the best reasoning as to how it actually happened. Let me know in the comments if you agree, or come up with your own storyline as to what caused him to change.

Please read the last posting if you haven't already. I'm hoping that all those who visit regularly take a peak .. it'd be cool to reconnect with some of those who've vanished from the TG scene over the last few years. Don't he afraid to reach out if possible!


6 comments:

  1. I'd say it was a mischievous fairy out n' about who read his thoughts and decided to have a little fun! Perhaps Ron will find his new life more appealing, or perhaps realizes whatever magic has wore off when he wakes up in the morning in a rather awkward situation lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound like Ron is very bothered about the turn of events .Would another drink or two help him with his wardrobe? Also I'm gonna take the high road and say it was the bartender that was trying to help the surface population as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, probably depends on what the business man orders for him, I would assume?

      I wondered about the bartender as well. Maybe he is trying to get more of a balance of guys and girls at Happy Hour.

      Delete
  3. She looks so very fine in her suit. I have always had a liking for such fashion. Especially in the business world. Also the "barely there" make-up is Hot. Just me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can certainly be sexy. If you really like that style, go to my "Search my Blog" box and type in "Ron" and you should find a bunch more, like ladies with ties, or hats and ties, etc .. you could search out those words as well.

      Delete