Thursday, August 2, 2018

Not Only Am I, Like, A Spokesgirl for B.R.A. I'm Also a Bimbo!


How dee-lighted am I to see that the company I made up has the initials BRA ?!?


Completely unintended, but I'll definitely take it! Amazing when something like this happens, and honestly, I had no idea until I tried to come up with a title for the caption, and was like, "I'll just abbreviate the company name so I don't give it away in the title. DAMN, that's awesome!"

There's a subtle bimbo joke in there, based off of an old Magic Johnson quote. It might be apocryphal but who cares, it's funny. His actual quote was supposedly, "It's nice to be Magic Johnson for 8 months, and then Ervin Johnson for the other 3 months."

Anyone that becomes a bimbo in their fantasies? I'm continuing to ask readers about what they conjure up in their heads when it comes to our kinks. If a bimbo is what you desire to be, is it more of a revenge scenario by an ex, or something that happens on the job or in school, or is something that you active seek out? Feel free to post in the comments and I'll promise to respond back. I am so leaving the original post open for more replies, which you could also leave here in these comments. What I wrote in the last post is as follows, so you have a basis for what to write about.

Which I guess leads into you, the readers, and how you fantasize. What sort of things do you tend to focus on? Is it the process of the change, perhaps the items or the person that propels the change? Do you have go-to fantasies laid out, or do you tend to absorb the days events into the story? Do you just use your mind, or do you have some sort of physical aid (clothing, sex toys, videos or pictures) to bring you further along into the plot line you've created? Do you often picture yourself as the protagonist in fictional stories or captions like the ones here .. either as an official story, or as a basis for whatever your mind can create?

I'd love to know the answers to these questions, as I think it might help me figure out how best to bring these captions to life for others to view and enjoy. Hell, if you have a blog, feel free to post my questions there too, and hopefully you can solicit some answers for me as well. I hope you all will indulge me a bit and give me things to think about and ponder, whilst I make more captions!




Gabba Gabba We Accept You, One of Us!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure as to the why, but I've grown to like the punishment/revenge angle and someone changing to better suit there new role or outfit/costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fairly standard, and it's pretty popular because it takes away the decision and responsibility for the one being changed. "Of course I sucked his dick .. It looked yummy and I'm just SUCH a slut! *giggle* You want me to suck you off too?"

      Delete
  2. I rarely become a bimbo in my fantasies, more often I fantasize about not having a care in the world, just to be able to enjoy life to the fullest as the woman I'd like to be. I guess that with the exception of diminished intelligence, that comes pretty close to being a bimbo.

    For me there is nothing really specific that triggers my fantasies. In default state my mind is in constant overdrive, which is fun but for me not useful to write a caption, as numerous ideas come to me all at once but the stories they represent all slip through my fingers like sand on a beach.

    Most of my captions are lead by the picture, but movies, music, daily events, clothing, stories, comments a quote or even reading something wrong can either inspire me to a fantasy or help me focus to hold on to a story before it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply Helena. For captions, the picture usually determines the story as well. Almost anything can trigger a fantasy for me, sometimes real life, but also reading captions, stories, or even the news.

      I use caption time to slow down my mind and relax. It's why sometimes real life interferes, as I have trouble chilling out and relaxing. I really wish I could meditate or do self-hypnosis, as I'm pretty tightly wound.

      Delete
  3. I think I'm a little different. I luuuuuv the idea of being a buxom bubble brained blonde bimbo but honestly its not about the sex for me. Whenever I see a pretty bimbo I personally think about what it would be like to have that kind of attention. To be that popular adored and envied. I luv the idea of the conservative girls acting all disgusted with my provocative clothing when secretly they wish they looked as good as me. I love the idea of the slut shaming feminists, who say women don't look like me or need to be smart rather than stereotypical girly girls, actually being jealous of the attention I get.

    Beyond all that though I just love the idea of being adored, never having to pay for anything and of being able to just giggle my way through when things get difficult. I like being able to have the unlimited wardrobe and salon visits. To have zero responsibilities and just have as much fun as possible looking amazing while I do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for how I change it should start as reluctant trickery. I really love the idea of magic or science so advanced it almost seems magical. I also am not so much a fan of revenge but of someone seeing that I have hidden potential or believing that what I was was inferior and could be improved.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for your reply. So, you'd like some pampering and affection, without feeling any guilt? Sounds great to me!

      Delete