Sunday, August 26, 2018

Can Reality Ever Exceed Your Fantasies? You'll Find Out Soon Enough!


For some, that's a view to kill for .. or at least seriously maim someone!


Dropped a POV caption on a newbie, DarkKrystal, and I try to make someone for everyone that joins the trading area of the Haven as soon as I am able to do so.

At this point in time, I was looking to make something descriptive and a bit "in the process" and with a POV caption, that is often the best way to do it, as there isn't always a way to involve things from the picture into a caption other than the attached limbs and torso when it's shot like this. Due to the location, I was pretty sure she was in a bedroom, so a sexy, transformative dream that awakens her in a new body seemed the best way to go.

From there, it's just getting into the proper frame of mind, and writing the sort of language that can pull in a reader and hopefully pull them into the story .. and perhaps even the photo. In a universe like this, I'd like to believe there is a girl somewhere on her bed dreaming of penetrating her friend with a big cock, and waking up stroking one herself. What's good for us is good for the former women too!

It was about as busy as I thought it would be, so no captioning over the weekend, but not an issue as I have at least 3-4 left that I have posted to the Haven, but not here yet. Tonight (Sunday) I have some things to do so this was written during a small stretch of afternoon I had to myself. This week should have a bit of free time for myself, and next weekend is Labor Day so I am hoping to balance some caption making with social events to celebrate the last weekend of summer (even though we tend to have hot weather for like the next 6 weeks!) Some of GF's family will be in the area for a week or so which will also keep my busy. Anyway, comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.

What do we have coming up soon? MILF's and cheerleaders .. pantyhosed teens .. phone-sex workers .. and anything else I can think of in the next few days!

Looking forward to even more views and more comments in September when things usually pick up!


This was a shocking cover for me when I was playing the disc for the first time the other day. It's really good, and relatively faithful to the original done by the Pet Shop Boys. Who knew a song by them could be so evil?!? Rock out with your cock out!

5 comments:

  1. It's with those vivid dreams and daydreams you can actually feel what happens, where you can feel the edge of reality. those dreams when you wake up in bliss, because you became what you wanted, only to be dissapointed that it was just a dream. And you wonder if you would have pushed in your dream, would you have pushed over the edge, and would the dream become reality?
    Love these dream caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you put it that way, I need to take more naps!

      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Can't really complain when u get results like that .

      Delete
  2. It kinda makes me wonder which one is actually the dream and which one is reality .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case, I think it's both! Well, at least I hope so!

      Delete