Thursday, August 16, 2018

Being the YOU that YOU Need to Be! A Blog Exclusive!


With a bonus caption that went nowhere but with the same picture used here!


Read the last caption first!

A few weeks ago, I started working on a caption with this picture, which I liked because, well, nice cleavage, nice bathing suit, and a good background. Who can't whip up a nice summer TG caption? Well, apparently me at that moment.


I really wasn't feeling it at all, so I stopped, saved what I had, and figured I'd come back at some point and finish it up. Looking back at it now, I am not quite sure where I was even going with it. Yesterday I had some time to work on it some more, and decided to scrap everything I had, though I kept the scientific bent I originally had.

Then I veered off into a different direction. Usually the person being changed into a girl has some sort of crisis or issue with being changed .. then possibly accepting it reluctantly or hoping they'll change back quickly. But what about people who are actually confident in their own skin, and comfortable with their own being? We really don't get that very often, as I know I've only done it a handful of times, and I don't really feel like hunting the others down at this moment.

So I ran with it. This feels like a real world sort of caption that would happen if there were such a scientific method to rearrange our bodies. Even though we don't even know their names, I feel like we do know them, as they seem like friends we have in real life. And I'm happy with that!

Sometimes it is better not to force things just to get them done. Best to leave them be, and try again later. Also, saving them for future reference is a great way to build extra content for a blog you are running! Tell me what you think of the final version and if you are so inclined, how would you have finished the original copy? Maybe if it sounds good, I'll finish it with what you wrote out!




Could the video be anything other than this song? In tribute to the Queen of Soul, I hope that I, Dee Mentia, make all of you FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe she needs to let the new man take control and be submissive to build his confidence, right there on the beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be the plan. Also, men tend to dominate the sciences, so maybe she's been like that all along!

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about the original cap....sometimes they just veer off into a dead end and you can either try and force it to work or just punt and hope for the best on the next possession....sorry it's football pre-season....
    I liked the final result....why is the swap always just one of the couple.magic and machines shouldn't discriminate on who swaps into what...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will need plenty more time to test out the machine before it's ready for public consumption. We do also give short shrift to FtM changes here.

      Maybe I've not hit enough sissy sites, but I don't recall much in the way of fantasies of theirs where their wives actually grow a cock or become alpha type males. Is that not really "a thing" or something that isn't really talked about?

      Delete
    2. She doesn't need to grow one she just goes into the "toy chest" and picks out one to strap on.....and she's the alpha in our house for sure....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. I understand the whole strap-on thing, but are there people that would like the fantasy of her actually GROWING a real one .. and going further, becoming an actual male for either a night, or on demand? Aka muscular, hairy chest, thick legs, etc ..

      Delete