Sunday, July 1, 2018

NEW SHOES WEEK! A Trip to the Beach!


Not really a new TG Universe I've created. More like a TG neighborhood? Come inside and see!


Well, I think I mentioned this a week or two ago where I made a few captions that related to POV captions that focused down towards the feet, or from below the waist. I wasn't sure which way I should post them, whether one at a time, or all together at once. Honestly, with my birthday and 4th of July coming up all around the same time, I haven't had the personal time or space to make new captions for the last week or so .. and since I think many people will have this week off from work .. I am going to make this NEW SHOES WEEK! here on the blog.

My mindset in creating these were as follows .. for quite a few foot/shoe postings in a row on one of my source sites, and said to myself, "I am just going to go with the flow and write whatever comes out, without being too detailed in any particular way." Meaning that they were going to be short bursts of plot and or story development, and mostly "in the moment" scenes.

So, for the start, we have the last one I have made so far, as I'm not ruling out another one or two being made before the end of the week here. For this one, I thought of a college boy telling his teenage sister that he will most definitely be NOT driving her to the beach .. then of course in true sitcom fashion, they are going to the beach with him as a younger female version of himself, TG plot-point version #4 I think. I actually think the washed out nature of the picture with the sun makes it work even better here, as it shows that there really shouldn't be much to do outside other than be "at a beach working on your tan."

All these are going to be blog exclusives, even the one that stars Ian, since he has been a huge commenter for me for years .. I wanted to work in into one .. and he gets the naughtiest one! So, please comment on what you like, and don't like, about these captions.


3 comments:

  1. Well, I do like the use of cars in captions ;)
    lovely cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that abrupt shift. No need to explain, no need to get into the details, just show us the before and the after. Oh, and the backseat boobies? Priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sally and Helena! I am glad that I'm getting comments for these captions, especially since most of them are pretty short AND are only posted here .. so I won't get any comments elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete