Monday, July 30, 2018

Maybe We'd Be Better Off Not Being So Subliminal!


Sometimes we need to let the fetish speak for itself, am I right?


Made this for KarenSue the other day. It just felt like something that she would enjoy, and even though I had just made her something like a week ago, why not just make another for her instead of trying to shoehorn my idea onto someone else?

The posters behind the model are what inspired me to make the caption, as if those pictures would seem the slightest bit subliminal. I mean, they are probably 5 feet tall! But that was the effect I wanted overall, to go over the top in my quest to do something, only to have it fail .. well sort of, until I can get the payoff I wanted all along. It's all very sitcom-y and I LOVE IT!

I can, and will, do serious captions when called upon. I just like having odd twists and quirks in my captions that some people probably don't like. a number of years ago, I would have tried harder to get people to enjoy them, but now, I'm pretty damn comfortable in my own captioning skin. Maybe I've gotten complacent but do this for fun and amusement, and dammit, I want to have both of those things and grow the community naturally!

I've seen some people start to do captions for Patreon, and in some ways, I'm like "wow, they found a way to monetize this kink/sub-genre." But I cannot imagine being a slave to the whims of the patrons .. "You know your productivity is down 15 percent this month!" like I need ANOTHER job that will bitch at me if I am having a tough week! "I want to see more pregnant former-males lactating! WTF!" is definitely something I wouldn't hear at my main job, but I really don't want hear pregnancy complaints anyway! Besides, are they using "royalty free" photos, or are they more likely infringing upon other's copyrighted works? At least, in doing "captioning" without pay, I could justify taking and remixing images into something that my readers want to see. Does Patreon check to see what their clientele are publishing for violations, and how could they TG captioners prove they weren't?

I've given serious thought to making a few short stories and publishing them on Amazon a la Courtney Captisa or Ann Michelle, or a few anonymous friends that have moved on from The Haven. My concerns there are that honestly, I am not a verbose writer when it comes to fiction. I tend to let the picture tell the story and hide things in the words of my captions for the readers to find. It's why I'm really good at TG captions in general. I have no desire to describe in detail every single outfit the protagonist tries on before finding THE OUTFIT that will stop traffic and cause the boys to drool at the semi-formal. Of course, I would NOT be adding pictures due to copyright issues.

Do you, the readers, want to buy a 60 page book with like 13 TG stories in them? Maybe I could stretch some out to get like 3 stories in a 50 page novella? These would be NEW stories, or me taking something I had done in caption format and expanding into a more complete scenario. Tell me what you think! There is so much to wonder about.


6 comments:

  1. Yes an eBook would be great but try LULU and please have some of your great cap's in the eBook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would be including captions, mostly because they come from other places that do have copyrights. I have a disclaimer right at the top of the site, that for any entity that owns a right to a certain picture, I will pull it down as soon as possible. As a musician, I would NOT like someone else to reproduce it or redistribute it without permission, or even worse, profit from it without me getting the recognition and remission from it.

      Thank you for the compliment though about having great captions, and thank you for commenting in general. Always glad when I see a name here that I don't quite recognize! It's another fan for my collection!

      Delete
  2. Reggie was on the "slow" tract but finally realized how great it was to put on the dress!!!!! Wish I had a boss like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that old saying, "the more of a man they are, the more clueless they are to subtlety" and that goes double for this caption. I think we had Reggie at the heels and hose though!

      And another person commenting that I don't recognize, unless you posted a year or two ago? As I stated above, it's always good to see newer names here in the comments, as it feels like I'm reaching more people, not just a random select few. Thanks again for your comment, but I am NOT hiring at this point in time!

      Delete
  3. I think we all could use a job where "I want to see more pregnant former-males lactating! WTF!" isn't the oddest thing we hear all day, but I totally get your hesitation with Patreon. There's a fine line between hobby and career, adoring reader and demanding client.

    We've talked about this before, but I think a 60 page book of flash fiction could really be exciting. Your notes always reveal there's so much to your stories that don't make the captions. I'd love to see it.

    As for the caption, that was so cute, with such a clueless boy, and such a fun twist at the end, I loved it. Put a much-needed smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to put a smile on your face. Hope if you are feeling down, that you'll be in a better mood soon enough!

      Delete