Thursday, June 14, 2018

Web Cams are Anonymous, Right?


Well, another caption for Lacy that sort of got away from me! Hope she still enjoys it!


Got a short bit of time before I head off to see Rifftrax do a live Riffing of "Space Mutiny" at a Fathom Events in a local cinemaplex. As usual, I started with a picture for Lacy, started writing, and it sort of got away from me, and some of her preferences. If she's still crossdressing, and taking hormones, etc ... at her house, but is being filmed on webcam for internet release, it's still pretty personal and safe, right? Well, I thought so .. hopefully she'll agree. If not, I might try again with the same photo and write something else. This is what came out and I thought it was fun and not too over the top. What do you out there in Internetland think??

This has been an almost wasted week for me caption wise. Just with my vacation 2 weeks ago, and others having off days here and there, I can't get a rhythm yet where I can have an hour or two to just look at pictures and think of storylines. With a birthday and the 4th of July coming as well, I'm not sure when I can get it again, so I'm winging it probably until the 2nd week of July. I'm hoping it doesn't affect the quality too much, but I can only be so hopeful. Do stick around .. some of the work might not be incredible, but it could be unforgettable nonetheless!


1 comment:

  1. "Well,if it's for science. Let's see that, Doctor Helmet Throbbing. Hum! Must be German. He has sure done a lot of research in to... Big giggerly boobs!

    ReplyDelete