Sunday, January 7, 2018

Teenage Sissy Kevin / Kaaren in the Courtyard!


Everyone needs an origin story. Many superheroes have multiple ones. Here's one of Kaaren's!


Made this for Kaaren, and co-stars a friend of ours, as I knew the story as soon as I saw the picture. Didn't take too long to type it out either. Afterwards, just a bit of text pruning and balancing the words properly to make everything fit well together.

I always wonder how sissies find their lovers, wives, and etc .. I mean, now it is probably much easier with Tindr, Grindr, all sorts of social media and online dating services. But 20 years ago, that must've been much tougher to deal with. If you are a "relatively" straight man who likes to dress up in women's clothing .. going to a gay bar could be a huge barrier to cross. Finding a woman that even tolerates, never mind encouraging that sort of behavior probably meant exposing yourself at some point in each relationship hoping they wouldn't dump you, and worse, telling your friends, relatives, co-workers .. Which is probably why most of the TG caption / stories / etc .. are still in the closet.

I am a much different person now, but if I had met a woman that was into feminization, would I have leapt into a relationship and gone down that trail? How far would I have pushed it? And if she wasn't the one I wanted to spend my life with, would I have tried to keep it going, knowing that it probably would be hard to find another that felt the way she did about it? Interesting thoughts it brings up.

So, anyway, I wanted to craft something nice for Kaaren and Leeanne that still had some zip and a touch of playful humiliation with it. I wonder if this situation has come up in real life with sissies or TG MtF .. I actually sort of hope that some people discovered things about themselves in this way. Sort of a kinky sweet thing, don't you agree?

On another note, lets get to the sad story of the moment .. RIP charcoal gray tights I've been wearing for about 20 months now underneath my clothes while shoveling to keep myself warm. They were a trustworthy pair, and never let me down, though I did often have to keep pulling them up! Last season I got a slight run in them, and over the last 4 (!) days of shoveling, they got a few more runners, including one right near the big toe that will probably be the cause of death. I can't mourn too much, as I did buy a replacement pair last spring on clearance. Haven't tried them out, but I'm sure they'll be nice and warm, though they are a pitch black color. Lets hope they last me the rest of the winter!


Ahhh, the misspent pleasures of youth. I honestly had never heard this song until a few years ago, but it is just SOOOO 1970's that you have to enjoy it. Back in a day or two when I finish defrosting!

5 comments:

  1. Sigh....if only it had been like that!!!
    Yes it was hard and for most it probably still is to be something less than a man...in college I tried to be one of the guys but it never quite worked for me...
    The several girls I dated all dumped me for one reason or another, the last couple after I was honest about "Kaaren" with them...
    But I met the girl of my dreams right around the worst time of my life and I can honestly say she saved my life!!! I mean that very literally!!!
    She is wonderfully kinky and has been since the first time we met and I am grateful to her every day!
    We have been married for a long time now and I have seen many other marriages around us fall apart but no matter what else she and I do, in the end it's just us together that counts!!!
    Now if I had met Leeanne back then well.....
    Thanks as always for letting me co-star in one of your wonderful caps!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ps Too bad about the tights I'd lend you a pair of mine but mine are mostly pinkish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an honestly lovely story! Thank you for posting that synopsis.

      Delete
    2. I don't know the whole story of you meeting your wife, but i do believe you've mentioned a few times that she was definitely the one for you. My trouble with women was probably due to me being quite an intense person that is tightly wound. Think Henry Rollins intense LOL I've slightly mellowed as I've gotten older but I could definitely learn how to relax better.

      Glad you enjoyed the caption, and as always, feel free to share with your readers as well if you wish to do so.

      Delete
  2. Love the caption, lovely image with a squirmy story (almost literally) wrapped around it. I especially like how the lilac from the flowers is picked out by the background along with the green of the plants at the bottom, directing the gaze deeper into the image and just allowing for a moment longer hesitation as one reads the text.

    That may just be me, but it is a very effective propaganda technique and I have a 'thing' for conditioning and how that can be made to work.

    Twenty years ago, huh? I know what you mean. I only knew a fraction of the vocabulary required to explain my own thoughts and feelings on the matter that I know now. I was still struggling with the desire to dress, let alone with the concept of telling anyone about it! But, yes, it's an interesting thought. I did, of course, meet and date someone who was 'into' feminisation, but she wasn't really interested in it the same way as I was, I think she wanted someone who knew themselves a little better than I knew me.

    Knowing what I now know about myself it is perhaps as well she stayed away, after all, I believe that she is very happy where she ended up (last checked some seven years ago). Coming out is always hard and finding someone who is able to understand, still less wanting to be a part of that, is harder still. So few stories out there that I have read have genuinely happy endings and so many end in tragedy.

    However, I am glad for your caption and, of course, always willing to entertain 'what if' style reminiscing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing. I usually tie the backgrounds in with the photos, and I really didn't want a bunch of green in it, so I chose one of the background flowers. Just something I try to do to tie everything together and make it all seem cohesive.

      I know some stuff about your background as well, and of the woman that you mentioned. Figured that I would get a lovely comment from you if you saw this caption, so prediction correct! So glad that you seem to be around more, I bet it does good for your spirits!

      Delete