Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Three Cheers for Head Trauma!


Perhaps cheerleaders should wear helmets too?


Made this one as a meta caption for Vypress, and afterwards I realized that she is probably British. Gah! I've made that mistake a few times, and hope that she is one of the Brits that watches American Football, though I guess soccer teams over there might have cheerleaders too? Then again, being turned into a cheerleader is probably good enough that it won't matter if she doesn't like the sport.

I thought it would be fun to play with conventions of TG captions again. I think we that read a lot of them probably see more situations in real life that could invoke potential TG happenings .. and probably save them in our memories for later use in fantasy dreamlands. Makes you wonder that if you suffered a bit of head trauma, and was dressed in a feminine outfit, what your brain would try to make out of the cognitive dissonance .. especially with all those ideas from TG captions in your head.

The picture worked well for this plot, and I do believe that I found the photo and the story came from that, but if you've ever had to deal with cheerleaders, they ARE very strong and with an adrenaline rush could make them flip you ass over teakettle very easily. Theoretically, all these COULD happen, though it would be more likely to happen if you lived in a sitcom during the 70's or 80's.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Just looking at the date now, I think I should be looking for a picture or an idea to use for the last DIY Challenge of 2016. Perhaps something with the letters A-R-M in it? Or maybe not! Either way, I'll probably have it up on Thursday the 15th. Let me know what you think about this caption and it's meta-ness .. and whether you'd rather get a picture or a plot point for the DIY Challenge!


1 comment:

  1. One can only wonder, if Jake really hit his head that hard, or if it is all part of the plan.

    ReplyDelete