Sunday, September 25, 2016

Whatever Shall I Do?


Sometimes we can skip a few of those Five Stages of Grief!


Made this for Geminigirl, whom I'm am pretty sure I hadn't made one for her before. I liked that she mentioned positivity in her preferences, and I haven't been feeling that evil lately. With this picture, I saw her contemplating what had happened, and what she would do moving forward. Hell, if I turned out like her, I would probably be the same way. I mean, how could you go out and present yourself as a new person if you don't really know who you are, and know every inch of your new body? There's plenty of time tomorrow. Sometimes, procrastination pays off!

Nothing much else to say. See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Given the situation.....I might not leave the house for quite a while....at least until I wanted to take my new body out for a ride!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete