Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sissy Kaaren Is Giving You the Cold Shoulder!


The motion of the ocean has got her backfield in motion! Let me take you on a lesbian cruise!


Wanted to have some fun with making a sissy caption where we take the sissy part out of the equation and just leave the feminine aspects in place. When you do that, then the "normal" can seem odd, while everything that others would think different could be commonplace and reassuring to those of a sissy proclivity. And honestly, I still don't understand much about the rules for sissies, cuckolding, full-time dom/sub relationships, etc. They seem malleable and hard to enforce. Is there a rule book?

Skip ahead if you don't want to read a semi-serious blurb.

<><><>
From having this blog, I have met a few sissies, including the titular Sissy Kaaren of this caption, and there have been times I've really had to bite my tongue reading their stories. Especially since you never know if (a) the posts are true, based on real life, or are complete fabrications, and (b) how much control their other halves have when it comes to their contact with the outside world.

For my sanity, I try to take everything on the Internet with a big grain, all the way up to a pillar, of salt, because I'd hate to think that friends of mine are being treated unfairly. Even when reading known TG/Sissy/B&D fiction, there always that point where the plot goes over the top for me, and that is when I'll peek ahead and say .. yeah, this is where I think I'll hop off the train ride.

I get the addiction of pushing the envelope in any sort of kink, but I wonder if there is a real regret for a return to a normality that doesn't exist anymore, since you can't put the toothpaste back once it has been squeezed out of the tube. "What's wrong with Z? I mean, you had no problem doing X and Y?" When you go into that other realm, do you have ground rules set up as to what exactly IS and ISN'T proper, or just keep wandering up to the invisible line, cross it, and hope that THAT wasn't the limits of what you wanted?

I am not quite sure where I am going with this, but figured I would put it up here so that perhaps reading it again, I might be able to comprehend it better. Sometimes secrets are good to keep for yourself, and rationalizing things don't make them right. Then again, each has their own point of view and apparently many truths as well.
<><><>

Wrote this on Tuesday. Had an event to attend tonight and hopefully we had a good time! I made sure to cover up BOTH shoulders though tonight as this definitely wasn't a fancy dress situation.


8 comments:

  1. Maybe two points here. Captions are fantasy and sometimes pushed to an extreme that real life would be undesirable or in deed possible. your right there are plenty of captions we you think why don't he just x y z.
    second in real life bdsm/ fetish its usually consensual. and a good dom would know a subs needs are as important as there own. Its all very complicated and there are more experienced people to ask than me. with motivations and negation of responsibility aint humans a weird bunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can agree with you. I was getting more into the Dom/sub relationship between a man and woman that are living together, married, etc ... When its 24/7 and you just don't leave a 2 hour session, pick up your dry cleaner and then have dinner.

      Its more like a, "I had a real rough day at work, and the last thing I want to do right now is do 2 batches of laundry in a french maid outfit while you cuckold me with our landscaper. can't we just order Chinese food and watch a couple Mel Brooks movies?"

      As a sissy cuckold, do you have the right to know who your wife is boffing on the side and isn't it cheating if she isn't telling the sissy she has a side piece, as opposed to cuckolding?

      At what point, if there is bondage / pegging / humiliation does the sub have a right to say enough is enough, I don't want this, and if they do, will the Dom be happy with that decision, and what happens next?

      I think these are things I was trying to think up and put into words when I made this post. Perhaps I should add this up there?

      Delete
  2. One of the best examples of the genre is a story by Cassandra Morgan on FM called Abandoned>

    https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readststory.html?storyID=1438097881285751504

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the head's up on this story. Probably the best outcome that could happen in real life. Sometimes I want to grab my femme friends and say, "YOU are a SISSY, NOT a DOORMAT!"

      Delete
  3. Hi Dee...thanks so much for including me in anther wonderful Cap....I'm honored!!! I read all your questions and concerns and rather than post a long wordy response here I posted it over on my blog http://sissykaaren2.blogspot.com/2016/09/lets-talk.html
    I hope you don't mind, I know you've been trying to understand the whole sissy cuck thing for a while and I hope the answers I have provided offer you some insight....
    Thanks again forthe Cap.....I'll be showing this one to my wife and I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it too!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the caption, as it was sort of vanilla, ostensibly on purpose. I thought the sissy/wife dynamic made it an interesting topic.

      I read your post, and will comment on it later. I was never in doubt about your situation and it's obvious through what you write.

      There are a couple other sissy sites that have visited often though that really brought out much of what I posted above, to the point where I almost cringe when I see there is a new posting about their Real Life situations. I thought about the "cheating vs cuckolding" thing and how I think there are certainly boundaries there as to the "who / why" aspect that really trouble me but I don't think it's often my place to speak up about the personal lives of others.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. There's nothing wrong with vanilla....I like vanilla too!!!
      Some sissy blogs/sites do go over the top sometimes....I might be guilty of that on occasion as well...but in my cases those posts are done with tongue, or something, firmly in cheek!!!
      As for some of the posts on other blogs. if these type of things are their fantasy then good for them....if this is their reality then I can't imagine what they go through....and I question....where is the love?
      I think I pretty much went over your concerns over on my post on my blog and I'll have that e-mail on the way in a little while!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete