Friday, March 18, 2016

All Wrapped Up in a Neat Little Package!


Come on down to straps, buckles and leather works emporium! Join our frequent buyer program!


Fuck, that's a whole lot of restraints there in today's caption, isn't there? I owed Maxine a caption, and when I went looking, I stumbled upon this photo, and my first reaction, which I used in the text, was "Damn! I'd hate to have to open a Christmas gift from them!"

Looking at it a bit more, I liked the composition of the whole thing. I mean, they went so far as to restrain her toes! Now that is dedication to the craft. Something says that she just HAS to love being like that, as if someone did that to me without asking, I'd utterly murderkill them in their sleep.

Maxine likes bondage, some humiliation, and has a fondness for spy stories, so I figured I could wrap the picture up in all of those without too much heavy lifting. Once I got to the end of the kidnapper's spiel, I was in a quandry. What was going to happen next? The fact that I was getting fond of Maxine made me rethink it somewhat, and this is also reflected in the caption.

Since I write on the fly, I just called an audible. Since I was the person getting Maxine released, let's just amp up the psychotic nature of my character. Pretty much jealousy over not getting the job that I wanted was good enough justification to betray Maxine, and since I wasn't working for the US, my character could be a complete mercenary, and not have to worry about the ramifications of having a rescue team ambushed. Just a couple extra playthings for my mansion in that fictional equatorial country to have fun with.

I think I've found my new calling. Just need to find the right El Presidente to read my resume!


And one more from that really long triple album, Sandinista!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh so evil....such a backstabber.....I'm pretty sure Mat is on his way to a life of enslaved debauchery the likes of which he could never have imagined as he becomes the bound sex slave to the diabolical Ms. Mentia....sigh.....I'd trade places with him any time!!!!!

    Kisses and hugs
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image. Made me breathless thinking about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, perhaps I have more fans of bondage situations then I thought previously? Good to note!

    ReplyDelete