Thursday, October 29, 2015

When A Spell Goes Bad, It REALLY Goes Bad!


I mean, what could be worse than the compulsion to serve others carnally, only to curse them to eternal damnation?!? Perhaps I've said too much?


Made this caption for Tomlin89 on the Haven, and she likes chubby women. Who doesn't? Most hetero guys like women with a bit of meat on their bones, and I'm not exception to that rule. I had pictures of this model, and I thought it'd make a good somewhat meta caption, especially since Halloween is right around the corner .. as if you didn't know!

As per what I posted in her trading folder along with the caption, I thought about an old 45 record my parents owned when I was a child. I certainly remember this woman he described pretty much like this model, but with powers to control and change people to do their bidding.

She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind. 
Beware the devil woman, she's gonna get you...
She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind. 
Beware the devil woman, she's gonna get you from behind!

Only a few more days left until Halloween, and I can't wait.  Perhaps I'll wear a devil's tail while I'm at work! Usually I keep it in my pants, but sometimes I have to let out the evil bit by bit!


DISCUSSION QUESTION: So what sort of woman would be the most tempting for you, and what would she have to do to get you to sign on the dotted line? What sort of "something extra" would be needed to seal the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment