Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hailey's Got Your Fix .. Right Here! ** With Update **


Beware. It's not drugs, but it certainly is addictive!


It definitely won't rot your teeth though!

Well, I wasn't planning on making another caption for Hailey right away, but I found a picture that I used (and will post the caption to in a few days) to star both Katie Mills and Hailey, so I had her in mind when I saw THIS wonderful picture. Although I had a story plot in mind, I wasn't going to complete it right away, just leave it in a caption setting until later, with a few choice pieces of dialog so I wouldn't forget what I was thinking of.

Soon enough though, the story kept pouring out, so I ended up just writing the damn thing right away, and passed the savings along to you, the viewers! There was no way I was going to sit on this caption, so I bumped it up to posting tonight. I like the way it starts off, with people thinking she's a dealer .. which she IS of course .. just not THAT kind of dealer. Hell, I don't even think what she's doing is illegal. Just the friendly neighborhood feminization distributor, keeping the local citizens beautiful, right? *UPDATE* I wanted to spell out something that I left out, due to the spacing of the caption. Here is what I wrote in the comments to Leeanne:
Well, there ARE side effects that I created in my mind that wouldn't fit onto the caption. The "girlier" part had to be implied rather than spelled out. By "girlier" I meant that not only would it soften your features each time they were worn, they'd increase the size of the orgasm, while stealing away cock and ball size! 
You could fight it, but you'd just HAVE to wear them again to feel the effects, and you know how hose runs easily .. well, once that happens, they are just regular hose .. so you have to buy more!
I'm actually happy that I have options on what to post. Though I had another rough weekend (they drained another 60 CC's from my knee) I was able to get in the zone and crank out a few captions worthy of being posted here to keep your attention. Some are still more filler for DIY Challenge posts and such, but I think there is a bit more quality to them then those I posted a few weeks ago.

Coming up soon: Captions made for Katie Mills, Erin91, RMP, and Sarine Davis (aka Belladonna).


My dad was a huge Steppenwolf fan, so I know all the tunes. This one came to mind while I was writing this caption, so of course I HAD to include it for those who hadn't heard it before.

9 comments:

  1. 'I'm not just the President -- I'm also a client!" =D

    I love it, Dee! Thanks so much, and again, if you have something in mind that you'd like me to put together, I'd love to hear it. ;) In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for some inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've got my email address, email me with a head's up. I don't think i have your new email since your website went down the first time.

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid I don't, but mine is MissHaileyPixie@gmail.com!

      Delete
  2. You do realize how wealthy you could become if you invented such a hosiery line, don't you Dee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there ARE side effects that I created in my mind that wouldn't fit onto the caption. The "girlier" part had to be implied rather than spelled out. By "girlier" I meant that not only would it soften your features each time they were worn, they'd increase the size of the orgasm, while stealing away cock and ball size!

      You could fight it, but you'd just HAVE to wear them again to feel the effects, and you know how hose runs easily .. well, once that happens, they are just regular hose .. so you have to buy more!

      Delete
    2. Which, of course, means that the market is self-fulfilling!

      Delete
  3. I loved it Dee! Love, love, loved it! It's like my Silky Silhouettes I made up except the effects are so much more fun and alluring. Bonus for making them illegal, that was brilliant. A dealer pushing magical or scientific pantyhose that induce amazing orgasms and take a persons masculinity. I know I'm going on and on but I loved it!

    xoxoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the best part about it is it is obviously a trap, but we'll continue to fall for it anyway, so its both a punishment AND a treat!

      Delete