Monday, May 18, 2015

Hailey Pixley's Good Cheer!


Sometimes there is such a thing as being TOO supportive!


Well, had this one in mind for quite some time, perhaps even while Hailey Pixley had vanished for a bit, since I had saved this picture awhile back. I thought it would be fun to turn the whole, "no one is supportive of a person in transition" around, specifically when that person wasn't in on the whole, "coming out!" part of it! It really stuck out again once Bruce Jenner announced his intentions, which lead to mostly positive thoughts from the public at large.

I hope this caption is more up to the usual Dee standards. I understand that the last few might not have been everyone's cup of tea, with a few "meh's recorded for posterity. Ironically, the one I thought was most meh has so far been spared that designation! In general though, I know there aren't as many people seeing them, as I think everyone has been enjoying the nice weather outside .. the amount of views for the last three captions is down 50-60 percent from the previous ones, none of which have achieved 1k views. Why do I think it is the weather, perhaps final exams, and not necessarily a lack of real quality? Well, I do think the quality is done a bit, but May has been historically a down month here, and this confirms the previous data.

Anyway, stop by whenever you can and say hi! We'll be here, and will leave a light on for you!


Always loved the video, and wanted to be a much better looking cheerleader than these girls!

10 comments:

  1. Telling the whole town on TV -- now THAT's sticking it to her good.
    Hey, how about if a man is tricked into cross-dressing to go to a game, and then is called down onto the field for what turns out to be one of those big public proposals, with a special *someone* offering a sparkly ring in front of thousands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always amazed when someone actually says NO at a sporting event. You'd think that even if she didn't want to do it, she'd spare him the embarrassment. Then again, I think it is a pretty shitty way to propose.

      Your idea does sound like fun though!

      Delete
    2. Hey, even if she gets caught on one of those kiss cams.. and has to kiss some man on TV....

      ...I think sometimes those onscreen proposals are staged.... they are planned out...

      Delete
  2. You often praise me for dialogue choices, but if anything, you're totally deserving of that praise yourself, Dee. Not only does it feel like a real conversation, but I love the twist on the trope, and I double-love those tights! ;) Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! If/when you get a chance, I'd love for you to whip something up for me!

      Delete
  3. love this one he has been well a truly set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dee, I loved this cap. Everything about it from the story to the sexy uniform with the sexy blue opaque tights. I even love the sneakers. Great Cap!

    xoxoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that the leg people would LOVE this caption, and apparently I was right in that assumption!

      Delete
  5. I Love this one Dee...Done in by good intentions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that MY intentions were never anything resembling good! LOL

      Delete