Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dusting the Armoire?!? Where's the Credenza?


Weekend throwback is in session!


Interesting thing is that I'm not sure I posted this caption at all to the blog before, so it's probably new to viewers here that hadn't seen it back in September of 2009! Whoa! I guess I was able to make sissy captions way back when I didn't know of any personally. I'm sure they'd be much better now, but it's still fun to read this one.

Still awaiting results of the MRI, which I assume the doctor will have on Monday. Still too soon to have an idea what I'll be doing, other than hopefully surgery as soon as possible. I am going to try to have a Weekend Throwback post every other Saturday, or perhaps each and every Saturday while I'm recuperating. I really haven't found a spot where I can comfortable in front of the computer for more than 10 minutes at a time.

And YES! I am disappointed that I didn't drop a credenza in this caption. My infatuation with the word must've started after I made this caption!


1 comment:

  1. Great fun. Do you still have the first caption you ever posted?

    ReplyDelete