Thursday, March 26, 2015

Does Barry Manilow Know That You Raid His Wardrobe?


Guess where *I* am going tonight?


Won't be around tonight as I go to the movies with a few friends to see the 30th anniversary showing of The Breakfast Club. I watched the shit out of this movie when I was younger, though too young to see it in the theater. I used to catch it all the time in reruns on cable TV. I threw this quickie together because in many ways, I WAS all the characters in Breakfast Club all rolled into one .. I played 2 sports but wasn't good enough to be a star, I was in advanced classes but wasn't quite a nerd, I dressed in jeans and rock t shirts and people thought I worshiped the devil, but never was a stoner, and of course you see the princess in me here on my blog!

Which character were YOU in High School?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought it was very feminine and her jumping was cool, but had no idea how to use it until I needed to make a caption to explain my "absence" so to speak from a normal caption. I remembered the picture, pulled it up and went to town. Took about 5 minutes total from finding it on my hard drive to uploading it to blog for posting. It related both on how Bender jumps up a bit and raises his fist at the end of the movie and the line with "the princess" .. which i just had to reorder to fit the caption.

      Looks like you and your sissy sisters are having a blast on the new blog!

      Delete