Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's Like Riding a ...


.. fast, vibrating thing between you legs, so hold on tight!


Made this one for Jennifer, and hope that she'll be back soon making more captions. We need that visceral feeling to TG captions that she really brought out in her work. Her blog was updated a few weeks ago, so I can't wait to see some new stuff. I wonder what sort of spin she'll have on captions after being away from them for awhile, and not really because of a choice on her part. The anticipation is palpable!

Still looking for a note or something from Hailey. Where are you and what happened?!? Come back!


1 comment:

  1. Fun cap, it does remind me of a picture I have stored somewhere, from before I was capping. If I can find it again it wouldd make a nice cap as well

    ReplyDelete