Thursday, December 12, 2013

Caught! .. Underneath the Dressing Table!


What's the best escape you could hope for .. spontaneous combustion?
 
Zombie Apocalypse? Not in THOSE heels you won't!


I've been in a pretty good mood lately and its probably reflected on the captions I've been making recently. Not that I can't make a perfectly delightful humiliating caption when I'm jovial, but maybe its the time of year where I want happy endings, or at least to stem the tide for those suffering.

For those of you who have been following the story of Leeanne's journey through sissification and now cuckolding on her blog, she posted what I would call a respite or breather post about the aftermath of the initial whirlwind of emotions that she had with her cheerleader as they came to terms with making fantasy into reality. Its quite exhilarating and stomach-twitching, often at the same time.

After reading all the articles so far (I believe she will catch up to the present day at some point but I think most people don't mind her taking her time!) I know that while I probably wouldn't mind being a sub occasionally (which I've done maybe once or twice as I am usually much more dominant) that being a sissy, and cuckolded and/or in chastity is not something I would look forward to and most likely would NOT be my destiny!

When I read it, I tended to identify with Randall a bit, and even more with Andrea. The writing is so top notch, that Leeanne's writing can't help but bring you into her mindset, and when I feel like I'm occupying "her space" for the lack of a better term, I get uncomfortable there and end up popping out into some sort of observer watching the preceding through a filter. I guess it also makes me reevaluate my thoughts on lifestyle, kinks, fantasy, and the reality it can effect.

The most recent post was great because it showed the interaction between Leeanne and her Cheerleader after the roles started getting redefined and how it changed the dynamic between them. Its not a caption where one's fate is determined in 200 or so words. There is a price to be paid, over time and how people cope forms the basis for how life proceeds. Some will be good, and others probably can't be avoided. You can only hope to be ahead of the game when its time get up from the table and cash in whats left of your earnings.

I tend to make "Snapshots of a Moment in Time" to capture certain elements of that, whether its a more realistic situation or one borne of magic or fantastical technology .. I want the humanity underneath to still come out and make them seem ALIVE! Leeanne's story strings those events together one after another and its why I love following her story, even when I can't necessarily identify, I can understand better something I'd never experience on my own.

Unfortunately for every Leeanne, there are probably 10-15 other stories that end on a much worse note. Its just the way things seem to go and I know why. People evolve and change as it is, and when you hide something like TG from a loved one, it can be way too much to comprehend. "What did I do wrong?" is often the significant others thought as opposed to, "Can I handle this?" or "I need to understand why they feel this way and see if I can adjust." Marital relationships are complicated enough that when you add extra "Drama" it can be overwhelming and often the last straw.

This caption is a hopeful shout out to all the future Leeanne's out there that I am rooting for you! Its meant to be uplifting AND hopefully give you a warm, twitchy feeling in your panties! Its a good night if I can do both at the same time!

What's Your Name? Little Girl, What's Your Name?

*added Friday morning around noon*

One of the reasons I love having this blog is I get to discuss things that would never come up in a standard trading post on the Haven. For instance, anyone who knows my work has a good idea of the look and feel of the two fonts I generally use. This time I specifically went with a more gentle, feminine font that hopefully gave what she was saying a playful. but empathetic and gentle tone you can't "hear" when things are written out.but would hopefully pick up on when reading.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Dee,

    Well, as you might imagine, there are soooo many things about this post that apeal to me. First, I appear to be somewhat of an inspiration to your creativity - perhaps your muse so to speak - a possibility that is quite exciting. But beyond the point that that I am mentioned in your narrative (ego! ego! ego!), I also must tell you how much I appreciate your iinsightful observations about the sissy psyche in general, and mine specifically. I have, to agree with you, been consciously attempting to, in my recitatation of my personal journey, to provide snapshots of moments in which important movement occurred between and within my cheerleader and me, individually and as a committed couple. That someone - you - has noticed and been moved by my telling of my story means more than you could imagine. I think that it is even more so because you acknowledge that you, in your feminnie persona, do not share the same inner urgings that someone who identifies as a sissy feels.

    Now, as to your caption - I honestly think it is one of your best. You could have used even fewer words and the photo alone could have said so much - "Honey! Would you please explain?" What more would a wife finding her husband in such a position need to say? However, having said that, only by way of noting that your photo selection was awesome, your own narrative truly does set the stage for the possibilities facing any couple where the woman discoveries late in the relationship that the man she married isn't really. Excellent work my dear!!

    Finally, as if you could have done any better, as you always do, your song selection to somehow add to your caption, is not only one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, but now I hear it in a new way, given the sissy linkage you have laced it with. Wonderful!

    Big sissy kisses to you Dee!

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually quite good at using a minimum amount of words, but in this case, I thought I needed a bit of "Bond Villain" exposition .. hopefully amping up the drama of "Oh Shit! My wife is going to kill me!" dread through to relief for the hope of tolerance and possible acceptance. I wrote the last line first right before the beginning, and then filled in what needed to be said in between.

      One of the reasons I love having this blog is I get to discuss things that would never come up in a standard trading post on the Haven. For instance, anyone who knows my work has a good idea of the look and feel of the two fonts I generally use. This time I specifically went with a more gentle, feminine font that hopefully gave what she was saying a playful. but empathetic and gentle tone you can't "hear" when things are written out.but would hopefully pick up on when reading.

      Delete
    2. I hope you did not take my fewer words comment as a critique. that was only intended to highlight the choice of photo. Your story was perfect in filing in the details. I loved it.

      Delete
    3. Not at all Leeanne! I wanted to highlight that originally I had thought to only give it a few words, but that there was a compelling reason in my mind as to why it was expanded. One of the things I try to "preach" to others when creating captions is to not smother the photo and just let your words give breath to the picture and make it come alive. Hence, I wanted to give an explanation as to why I felt that I had to give this caption more verbiage.

      Delete
    4. Okay! I think it is an awesome caption.

      Delete
  2. I am more one for an unhappy ending but did like this one.

    ReplyDelete