Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stepmother is helping John .. Study Abroad!


Full speed ahead!


Made this one for Wendy, and its sort of a callback to the TG classic genre of "Auntie" or "Step Mom" as seen at Jeanna's Transformation Adventures which I think collects most of her work as done for Bimbo Sanctuary I believe. I kept my usual styled layout, and Step-mom's monolog isn't quite as Bond-ian, but it still does say a mouthful. I assume when Wendy actually comes back, she'll get both an earful from Mumsy, but might find out her dad has been changed for the better as well!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather here has been awesome, though it is going to cool down starting Wednesday, and by next weekend the high's will only be in the 40's! I love the air this time of year, and look forward to being able to breathe better once all the plants die! Crisp fresh air is always so reviving for me! Bring on Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blues in this caption, something I'm always a sucker for is the continuation of colour across an image into the way that it's presented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cap. The way the girl in the picture looks, step mom may not get an obedient, submissive step daughter back.

    ReplyDelete