Sunday, September 8, 2013

Don't You Like the View?


Sometimes you need to look at something a different way and it'll make more sense!


Going to be a quick little post, since its Saturday afternoon and I've got some things to do with the GF and my daughter, including finding her a bass guitar, since we'll be doing a musical endeavor together in the near future. My bass broke awhile back so finding another one (hopefully lighter so she won't get a bad back) is imperative. She usually plays acoustic guitar so this should be fun for her ... 2 less strings to deal with!

Made this quickie a few days ago. Had the picture for over a month or two but hadn't figured out what to make out of it as it would definitely be short in the word department. A bunch of people on my Facebook kept talking about CrossFit soooo what good captioneer wouldn't drop the word "dress" in the middle of that exercise movement? I kept it vague and kept it short, knowing I could use it as a weekend filler caption blog exclusive. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I think it was a good fit for the pic! And I'm definitely enjoying the fact that her outfit seems just a tad small for her new body type... :D

    Hope you find a good bass and have a fun time. Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up, which is great news! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I wonder how well her outfit fitted her old bodytype;)

      Lovely fun caption Dee.
      It's indeed good news to hear that there are fun times ahead of you.

      Delete
  2. I have to agree what a lovely view. this could of made the torment of cross(dress) country running I had to endure at school so much more interesting to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugggh, Cross Country running! God bless Henry Ford for inventing automobiles!

      Delete
  3. A life changing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Pic and CAP Dee. I just had to make time to admire this view. >:)

    ReplyDelete