Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you ...


... just happy to see me? I was chatting the other day with Simone, making a caption or two, but mostly just looking for pictures ... either to make an instant caption, or store on the hard drive for later use. When I saw this photo, the punchline came immediately. I didn't think it would really fit the preferences for anyone in particular, so I knew I could just write it as straight forward as it needed to be.

I think an alternative title could be, "A Gun Moll at a Gun Mall" but I could probably hear your collective groans over that one without need for amplification!

So, anyway, this caption became a "Dee-lusions of Grandeur" Exclusive. I need to see how many others I've only done for the blog. I know I did the "10 Commandments" one. I think I need to officially make am "blog exclusive" tag ... and actually post a few of them occasionally, just to keep people on their toes!

The last thought about this caption is that it seems like a lost episode of "The Adventures of Letterman!" that appeared on the original Electric Company on PBS during the 70's and early 80's.


Electric Company also had the song "Silent E" which would change things just with one letter.


So, to recap ... letters are much more powerful than one can imagine!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: Well, how about imagining how powerful letters CAN be? Got any ideas that could be turned into a caption .. where ONE letter can make a complete difference in someone's life? I don't mean like an M becoming an F on a driver's license, but something along the lines of the videos,

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to think up some more girly guns. A Luluger. Wilma ppk and a BEAbea Gun.

    ReplyDelete