Sunday, March 22, 2020

Under My Wheels, Under My Heels!


What would YOU do for a date to the prom with Dee? I knew you'd want to do THAT!


I saw this picture, and the height difference between the two girls, and just KNEW I could work with it .. I just had to have a hook. And wouldn't you know it, that after a few moments, I noticed the sweet ride they were standing in front of. Now I know exactly what teenage boys want more than anything is to .. well normal boys, not many of my sissy fans .. is take a girl for a ride in a sports car.

My dad has a classic muscle car, and he let me drive it .. once. I am now a grown up with an adult daughter of my own, and I've still driven that cherry car .. only once! I think I was 19 and damn near spun it out with him riding shotgun in the two-seater. I had a lead foot at the time. No big shock really. I am a much better driver now, and my offspring says I drive too cautiously. Of course that is because she drives cars into the ground!

So anyway, I took that thought about a guy using the sports car to get a date, and just how desperate he'd be to impress the girl of his dreams. That would be ME of course, who else? And John certainly didn't .. which totally impressed me, and I guess got me all hot and bothered before we even made it to the banquet hall. Something about a guy looking all hot as a chick brings out the lesbian in me!

And I ran out of room RIGHT when it started to get interesting. Weird how that works, right? Maybe you could tell me what happens next to John/Wendy and just what YOU would have done in John's place inside that wonderful prom gown!

Anyone want to "star" in a relatively tame sissy caption that is set in Mentia's School for Ex-Boys? The subject matter nowhere near over the top, and your character is fully clothed. The picture is in line with the caption I posted the other day, which you can find HERE. Just supply your boy name and girl name .. I am not sure if I'll need them both, but best be on the safe side. Figured I'd offer this to people who aren't Sally or Kaaren, meaning those who aren't particularly adventurous!

I am still awaiting more "Ask Me Anything" questions! In one of the next postings, I think I will be answering a somewhat personal question. You found out where the Dee name came from. But what were my parents going to name me if I had been born a girl? Damien came from the Omen, but what pop culture reference would my female name have come from? You might have seen it posted her before, but if you haven't, then that will be new to you!


And while it would have been cool to have been called Alice, that wasn't the chosen name!

11 comments:

  1. I’m always up to hear more about Hunter/Hailey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF this is THE Hailey Pixley, welcome back! You are like Jason from Friday the 13th. You keep coming back from the dead!

      And I will throw you into the Ex-Boys loop either way! Should be out sometime this week.

      Delete
    2. It is, it is! =D thanks babe! I’m always hiding out around here somewhere, usually under a new alias, hence the new addy — I’m limited to mobile these days, so my work’s just getting restarted on DeviantArt. ;) Love ya always!

      Delete
    3. Ahhh, mobile! You are creating captions using mobile? Goddess bless you!

      I know you've been under a number of aliases. I have spies you know! Maybe someday soon you'll be "legit" again!

      Delete
  2. Great cap, and it leaves me wondering what happens next. I suspect (hope? dream?) mom is going to keep him feminized until he learns his lesson . . . and I suspect Dee is going to keep sabotaging him. ;)

    Okay, I've got an Ask Anything for you. If some great magical shift were to happen, and you were forced to inhabit just one of your identities and forget the rest, which one would you choose and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is SO much that couljd be written about what happens next, and yes, I am sure that Dee will figure out a way to keep John / Wendy on his/her toes!

      I wonder if there's a job opening at the local Hooters that John could fill to help pay for the car repairs, if indeed it is fixable. I wonder if Wendy would make more as a drag queen!

      That's a great AMA question. Look for it some time this week, as I have already written up a few captions and will be doing a few more today .., perhaps I'll be able to do a caption post per day until things lighten up pandemic wise, or until everyone is trapped here in the apartment!

      Delete
  3. They were so close to finding paradise by the dashboard lights. Wonderful work Dee <3

    I'm happy to star in a cap if you have the time as well. Michael to Missy works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have your preferences now! I am certain I'll be working you into something over the next week or two. I like to take care of my friends!

      Delete
  4. Now now, Dee you should know better than to distract the driver like that.

    My dad never had a sports car, his cars were more on the practical side, with several kids, but the one time he went to the car dealer that he took me as well, he did make a testdrive in a Mustang with me. His brother however did have a sportscar. Alas I wasn't old enough to drive it myself, and by the time I was, he had kids of his own and the matching car.
    Funny thing is that the brand of sportscar my uncle had is also a lingerie brand over here. So while I never had a sportscar myself, I did have my own Triumph :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great memories, I am sure! Maybe YOU will own a sports car someday! It could happen you know!

      My dad had wanted this certain sports car since he was a teen. He had an more affordable styled car he'd race as a late teen, but had to trade it in when my mom became pregnant with me and couldn't drive the stick and clutch. Finally got the vehicle he wanted when I became a teen.

      Delete
  5. I just adore this caption. So damn funny

    ReplyDelete