Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The South Will Rise Again .. Your Penis? Not So Much!


I didn't reckon on it bein' hard to write in that there southern drawl, but I cottoned to it!


*writes on chalkboard 100 times* Not all southerners talk like Foghorn Leghorn and Yosemite Sam.

Now that THAT is out of the way, hows about I pock the cah in Hahvid Yawd? It's patently false, as there is no parking there!

I saw this picture and wanted to do a standard northern aggression turns into southern hospitality styled TG story, so that's what I did. Anything different than all the other plot-lines like this one? Well, Cooter Jenkins just might be my favorite sounding version of one of my stock characters. Otherwise, I let it bathe in its own homegrown stereotypes and goofiness. Really kind of hard to take something like this seriously, right?

Got some more new captions coming on the way. I probably won't be around over the long President's Day weekend. I will try to schedule a post on at least one of the nights, since I reckon most of you all visit this here web site .. damn, it is hard to stop doing that accent! Anywho, I will see what I can do. Hate to miss out on people dropping in and leaving me comments while I am out of town doing fun stuff with my girl friend and her family.

Not sure what else to say. I'm sure you must have something in mind though!


Can't get much more southern rock than Molly Hatchet! Remember hearing this song while playing Nascar 98 I think it was on the Sega Saturn. Even had the steering wheel / pedal configuration!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I reckon Allen's penis won't rise again but the content of Ally's daisy dukes will cause many others to rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Definitely enough to keep her biscuits buttered for some time to come!

      Delete
  2. Well hot damn honey child!!!! Y'all are lookin' mighty fine.....
    I have to admit that when I went on a trip to the south decades ago I found lot's of people talking just like that....but having traveled south recently I've found the delightful Southern drawl to be much rarer than it used to be and I think that's kind of a shame.....another bit of Americana lost....
    Anyway I wanted to stop in and wish you a Happy Valentines Day Dee!!! Hope you get some good chocolates and some lovely flowers!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, and right back at ya! Wished you the same on your blog too!

      I had a feeling it was getting like that. I lived for a few months down in Florida when I was around 12 or 13, and there were these blond sisters that I could just listen to them for hours .. well, while looking at them too. Very much daisy duke shorts and the shirt with the tied tails and sandals .. or sneakers with the lacy short socks. Very weird when you want to make out with them AND be them at the same time!

      Delete
  3. Okay, that was funny, cartoon slang and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Not every caption is going to change the world. This one, and the last one, were strictly for fun and titillation .. and I think they delivered on those counts.

      Delete
  4. A good fun caption. I just know the accents from Dukes of Hazzard. Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane. and the cop in the bond movies you only live twice with the boat chase.
    oh and squeal little piggy, squeal! See TV Is educational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work im me or email me sometime please I'm no writer but have some ideas I give you

    ReplyDelete