Wednesday, May 15, 2024

For Those Who Think Their Balls Need Sunlight!


Just having a bit of fun .. nothing controversial here to see .. la la la!


Sometimes you have to hope that there's some friendly fire going on when the culture wars rear their ugly head, and that's what I did here. Not that I believe mp3's or "pray the g@y away" or dr@g queens reading stories to children in the library is going to change society in any way. The fact that THEY believe it is what I wanted to work with here in the caption.

I mean, if it DID work, how many people would be using it for liberating themselves, in exactly the opposite way, or to be ironic? That's my generation right there! Gen Xers for the win!

I don't have to explain this one, am I right? Ok, fine. MAGAhead decides that he wants to make sure that his kids turn out "the right way" after watching the news latest scare tactic, figures he needs to help them battle back against the liberal / w0ke m0b that are trying to influence society through the use of rogue pronouns. Wife figures it out at some point, and has no issue with their kids experimenting with gender fluidity .. but wants to show hubby what it's like when you mess with another's thoughts, and gets a much more compliant househubby too!



2 comments:

  1. Hypnosis MP3s to force gender compliance? Next thing you'll tell me is that they're putting chemicals in the water to turn the friggin frogs trans!
    Great caption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Vanessa! Hope your writer's block is lessening!

      Delete