Thursday, January 5, 2023

Lacy's Spa Day .. Whether She Wanted It or Not!


I love it when I start a caption with one idea, and it totally gets away from me!


Made this caption for Lacy, as the picture really let itself well to her preferences. I put it into a caption setting, and started working on it, with a loose sort of reluctance on Ron's part to go to a spa as a woman on a bet, to the point where if she enjoyed it .. she'd have to do it again. Thought that would be a fun "heads I win, tales you lose" scenario, where Ron would pretend he didn't like the setup, but was inside giddy beyond get out.

But I wasn't feeling it, and I stopped after the first two paragraphs, and left it up in photoshop overnight, and through the day while I was at work. I got home, put away laundry, started prepping the apartment for the teardown of Xmas stuff like the tree and decorations .. then stopped at the computer to pull up some music while I cooked dinner for myself.

Then I saw it there waiting for me, and I took another stab at it. I just leaned into what I had, and wrote whatever came into my head. Thinking that this was a big step for Ron, being out in public while being Lacy was much more of a big deal than he'd ever thought, and something I'm sure that those of you who have cross-dressed out in public have realized by now, even though he had an all-female body now. From there, the mention of "old friend from college" that I had written yesterday gave me a way to tie it all together, while providing a supportive wife that wanted to push her husband out of his shell. I think I wrapped everything up in a nice, little bow, right?

Hope that everyone is now getting into the swing of a new year, and perhaps even gotten into the habit of writing and typing out 2023 without feeling like an idiot! Maybe that's still beyond you at this moment, but I'm sure it'll come to you soon! And hey, if you are still locked in to your New Year's Resolution here on Day 5 .. Good for you! I think you deserve a treat of some sort for making it through some of the hardest parts of setting up new routines. I've already missed a day of the meditation app, but I'm striving to get back and start over, which is something I'll be doing as soon as I'm done here!


No matter how hardcore punk or metal I am, I'll always have a soft spot for hair metal. Ratt n' Roll!

6 comments:

  1. Would love to be a fly on the wall at their slumber party! Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be invited over to the slumber party! Sounds like lots of fun. Can't wait for the makeover!

      Delete
  2. Hope 2023 will be better for us all. Lacy slumber party definitely is a great idea for a fun start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it guaranteed a great year, I'd do it every night!

      Delete
  3. I love the wordplay and the rhyming in the opening paragraphs, but it was definitely a delight to see where you took it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you noticed the rhyming? LOL You really paid attention!

      Delete