Saturday, December 31, 2022

Dee's Cooking Up A New Year's Eve Batch of Potions!


Here's to a much better year coming up in 2023 .. but I DO say that every year, don't I?


I honestly am dragging ass a bit over this holiday season, and didn't cook up anything for NYE. In fact I've made 2 captions since December 13th. It's been a hectic December in my personal life, with some things going on in my "professional" life, along with family obligations. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things once we roll over the calendar in January, refreshed and ready to go.

Here's something I posted in 2019 .. back before the shit show that was going to hit us, and hit us hard. And what did I post about it when it was new? You can find the original post HERE to view the comments.

Made this one for myself, and it ended up turning into a New Year's caption while I was writing it.

I originally started with this picture and the idea that it'd be fun to be a shorty that had trouble reaching the very ingredients I needed to change myself back into a guy. Perhaps the other person would try to keep me from changing back. But then I thought, what if I was just making a token effort to change back, just for appearance sake?

Went and used the lemons / lemonade like and kept writing, through to the eye or newt, all which I had planned from almost the very beginning. Originally I had cumin as the spice I was going to use.

Then I got to the orgasms line .. and I sort of got stuck. How exactly would I finish it? Then I figured that if *I* was enjoying being a girl, why wouldn't all my friends? So I decided to that I was going to be the best bartender EVAH! Then I looked and thought .. I mentioned citrus! If I make that limes and then cilantro .. I COULD be making guacamole! GENIUS! So I just changed things around a bit so that it would work. Why would I store fresh cilantro up in the top cupboard! HUSH or I'll turn you into a female New Year's Baby instead, OK? Maybe I was drying them out for extra flavor?

So I hoped you enjoyed this caption, and the one I will be posting tomorrow night will star .. YOU! The collective you, or should I say, each and every one of you can get their greatest wish .. although it might not be just exactly what you wanted. Sure you'll enjoy it anyway though!

I might as well post the 2nd caption I mentioned too, right? Only fair!


So, as I've done many times in the past, here is something I got from Helena and will share with you again.

Over here we have a seasons greeting, "Zalig uiteinde" meaning as much as a blissful ending of the year, combined with a happy new year. I can't recall ever hearing or reading of a similar greeting in English, so to a good Dutch custom: A blissful ending of the year, and a happy new year.

For each and every visitor, commenter, and fellow captioner, I wish you "Zalig uiteinde!!" 

I'll catch up with you all next time . in 2023! I'll be the one wearing nothing but a smile!


Party crasher, panty snatcher .. So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways!

4 comments:

  1. Dee knows exactly what she is doing; every sissy know that you need a filet of a fenny snake and a leg of a lizard to reverse the spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually you need both a cow's penis and a bull's vagina to reverse the spell .. so good luck to everyone! That's if you WANT to change back!

      Welcome to 2023 Amy!

      Delete
  2. Always the right cap for the right moment! Happy New year! Zoe

    ReplyDelete