Monday, December 30, 2019

Dee's Got Something Cooking on New Year's Eve!


First of TWO captions for the New Year's holiday celebration. You're all invited to the party!


Made this one for myself, and it ended up turning into a New Year's caption while I was writing it.

I originally started with this picture and the idea that it'd be fun to be a shorty that had trouble reaching the very ingredients I needed to change myself back into a guy. Perhaps the other person would try to keep me from changing back. But then I thought, what if I was just making a token effort to change back, just for appearance sake?

Went and used the lemons / lemonade like and kept writing.through to the eye or newt, all which I had planned from almost the very beginning. Originally I had cumin as the spice I was going to use.

Then I got to the orgasms line .. and I sort of got stuck. How exactly would I finish it? Then I figured that if *I* was enjoying being a girl, why wouldn't all my friends? So I decided to that I was going to be the best bartender EVAH! Then I looked and thought .. I mentioned citrus! If I make that limes and then cilantro .. I COULD be making guacamole! GENIUS! So I just changed things around a bit so that it would work. Why would I store fresh cilantro up in the top cupboard! HUSH or I'll turn you into a female New Year's Baby instead, OK? Maybe I was drying them out for extra flavor?

So I hoped you enjoyed this caption, and the one I will be posting tomorrow night will star .. YOU! The collective you, or should I say, each and every one of you can get their greatest wish .. although it might not be just exactly what you wanted. Sure you'll enjoy it anyway though!

This one and tomorrow night are both blog exclusives so please do comment down below. Also, I have some captions just awaiting recipients so perhaps if you wish me a happy new year, you could end up in a quickie of some sort! Leave a male and female name and I'll see what I can do!


I miss The Cramps. Very underrated retro band that rocked, and rocked hard!

4 comments:

  1. I'll bring my own chips to the party Dee....I want to make sure I get some of that special dip!!!!
    Showed this one to the Mrs. and she thought it was very amusing....then it led to a conversation about whether I really wanted to be a girl and that got more and more serious...I had to end it....she's so funny sometimes....a lighthearted moment where we both laugh changes into something else entirely.....it keeps things lively....but we snuggled afterwards....oh....you might like this....she asked me to add your blog as one of her bookmarks.....so your blog is on her laptop in her Private folder!!!!
    Kisses and Happy New Year in case I don't get a chance tomorrow!!!!
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it was a fruitful and productive talk, then I'm all for it. Otherwise, sorry? LOL And glad I can be in her special folder, even though I'm more of a magical TG sort of blog .. but you and Leeanne gave me a whole other audience I wouldn't have known was out there. It's an honor that I'm being shared with my readers significant others.

      And Happy New Year to you and and your wife. I'll have another post up tonight so people without anyone else will have something to hopefully be happy about!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dee! I’m new to reading your blog. I found it through Kaaren’s links and have been enjoying it a lot. I don’t know how you both are so prolific. My wife Carol and I would get a kick out of a caption if you could. It’s thanks to her love and support that I’m now out to my kids and able to spend time dressed around the house. David/Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, luckily I've been prolific over the last 10 years or so, but I cannot imagine having daily posts on multiple blogs. Kaaren's a force of nature!

      And I will do what I can to make a caption for you and Carol, though I might end up making a special one if I don't have anything already made that fits!

      And at this time of year, it's always nice to hear about good relationships that are supportive and trusting. I've known too many people with sad circumstances that it warms my heart when the proverbial "happy ending" confronts my hardened shell.

      Who'd have thought that I'd have couples enjoying my work?!? Not me! But the more the merrier I think! Onward and Upward in 2020 and thanks for being Dee-mented like me!

      Delete