Wednesday, June 1, 2022

What Do Your Students Call You, Teacher?


Well, it looks like I should slide in under the deadline for School captions this week, right? Of course!


It's not too often that I end up rewarding evil bastards for their bastardry, but there comes a time and place for that to happen, and I was in that mood the other day, letting my alpha asshole out for a spin around the block.

And it's not everyone's fault, either. Some people are just meant to lead, and others to follow .. just like there's a time to be nice, and as Dalton from Road House would say, a time to not be nice. We'd do just about anything for our kids, right? Mr. Black is just doing what he thinks is best for his son. Hell, for all we know, Ben will be envious of Kitty. This all could backfire big time, and poor old Kent is caught in the crossfire.

I'm usually on schoolteachers' sides in general, but I really don't think that they should be on a first name basis with their students. Not that it's a lack of respect or anything like that, but they should not be on the same social level. It's also why I don't think that teachers should be texting their students, or following them on Facebook either. It's especially helpful when the teachers are in their mid 20's, and only a few years separates them from their students.

So, this does bring up a possibly squicky question .. which teachers did you have the hots for when you were in pre-college school? If it was a female teacher, did you WANT them sexually, or want to BE them sexually? Both? Feel free to tell us details in the comments section, or you can email me if you don't want it out in public.

I'll even tell you one about mine. Had a hot divorced female teacher in her 30's that usually dressed to the nines. Heels, hose, dresses or short skirts with cleavage .. usually with her hair up in a bun. Such a total hot librarian vibe. She'd write on the chalk board and just sort of wiggle her ass to the point where you could be hypnotized. A few friends believed she wanted me big time .. and there was once or twice where she actually touched/brushed against my butt, innocently, of course! I definitely never moved on it, and not sure it was there necessarily to begin with, but I would have wanted private lessons with her in a heartbeat. One of the fantasies was that she would have sex with me, and because she wanted me to learn how to properly please a woman in every way .. we'd swap bodies, so she could "show" me .. and I'd reciprocate because it was best to have forbidden knowledge that would help me tell a woman what I wanted as well. Then maybe she'd let me live as her for a weekend while she put the moves on a few of my classmates in my body .. which could help me out in the long run too.

Been awhile since I had thought about that!


Thought this video would tie in well, especially now that Spinal Tap will be doing another special / movie. I just love me some Spinal Tap. Anyone with a band especially loves how much reality is spun into the parody. As Nigel Tufnel would say, "It’s such a fine line between stupid and clever."

No comments:

Post a Comment