Thursday, September 29, 2022

Assume the Position .. You Know the One!


And now you'll all have that song stuck in your head .. You're welcome!


I still haven't been able to caption, hell, I've only gotten one of the "Fill in the Blanks" captions done. After I found out that Kaaren passed away, I really haven't been in the right mindset to make anything new.

Luckily, I have some saved up that haven't seen the light of day here, and this is one that I originally made for Obsidian, though I thought it fell a bit short of her preferences, sooooo I decided to just keep it here for now.

It's based on compulsions and corruptions, but I think she likes them to be more nasty and evil, while this is just more insidious and cruel, in a ShySteffie / Petra / BimboJessica way .. and if you know who those people were, the you'd probably smile quietly, and then agree with me. 

It's honestly amazing that I could write a good amount of verbiage, mostly just to make reference to the pose that inspired the entire caption .. and at the end, I through in a few fowl bits of wordplay, mostly to amuse myself, and also try to end the caption somehow. Not sure I fully succeeded, but hey! Look at the model .. it's worth it just for that, right?!?

And I was trying to stress the random nature of it all. Some captions imply that the person that is being changed is at least complicit in something untoward that makes what happens at least some sort of karma, or a punishment. Here, I really wanted to drive home it could have been anyone in his position .. including you!
 
I am trying to think .. I am pretty sure I made a caption that had the Hokey-Pokey referenced somewhere, and I'd always be up for an Electric Slide inspired dance caption .. and other dances that should be included in a TG caption somewhere? Give me some inspiration! Feel free to also talk about the caption in the comments!


Here's the 1st fill-in-the-blank caption, from Fiona. Perhaps I'll post one in each post for the next week or so!


I thought this was a great SNL skit, with John Mulaney AND the Cha-Cha Slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment