Monday, September 19, 2022

Sometimes You Just Have to Kickstart Someone Else's Glitter Bomb!


No idea on what to call this caption. It's definitely something that possibly got away from me!


I saw the image, and I knew it was both hideous AND fabulous at the same time. I mean, you can't ignore it really, and it's definitely in your face. I definitely can't imagine looking like that, regardless of whether in public or at home.

It's wonderful makeup, but also, very garish and tacky. So it ended up being perfect for the idea I crafted around it .. and I mean, who WOULDN'T want to be kidnapped and controlled and compelled by drag queen to be the fiercest possible version of yourself, unencumbered by good taste or traditional morals? Live the dream, baby! Hopefully you can hear the dripping snark between the two queens too. I love writing dialog like that .. and even incorporated the makeup colors into the caption setting and the fonts, though the model isn't talking during the timeframe involved. She'll be awaking and aware of what is going on soon enough.

I'm wondering if something like this is what homophobes fear the most. It's too bad that Divine and John Waters didn't create their own drag stormtroopers marching on the mundane, hum-drum squares of the 1970's, leaving a wake of shemale pleasure-bots to corrupt the youth of America .. and then the world! 

Hmmmmm, maybe I got a bit ahead of myself there for a moment, eh? Frank N Furter said it best, "Don't dream it .. be it!"

Note to Zoe .. glad that you enjoy the captions en femme. Hopefully it raises the experience up a few notches. Also, I really don't know what happened to Boglin nor Emily. Unfortunately not everyone sticks around, and they can often vanish in a SNAP! Those are two people that I've not heard from since they disappeared. 


O-M-G! I found the video after MANY years .. swearing that it existed and that I hadn't dreamed it back when I was a kid. Definitely campy, but so much fun .. and it's got dom femmes tracking down men in the battle of the sexes, with them smacking them around and putting lipstick on them, AND a MtF transformation too of an 80's macho icon to a 60's feminine icon! You HAVE to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment