Friday, February 5, 2021

Sometimes, You Have to Create Your Own Inspiration!


When your muse lets you down, go meta. Let your character be your guide!


I was stumped for making new captions. I have a few left that I've created that I haven't posted yet, but it's always better when you can generate fresh material. Things do fall through the cracks, but it's more exciting to whip up a caption post when you are "in the now" and it's all new to you,

So, the idea came to me, "why not let the subjects of the caption do all the creative work?" That would be so much easier! And so I found this photo, threw it in a setting, and started to write. The first lines of my dialog came out fairly easy. Then I just went towards the direction of slightly farcical, and playful.

I mean, where could I possibly get people that WANT to be in TG captions? Wherever could I find those sorts of hardy souls that would sacrifice their male selves for the sake of art for arts sake? 

And since I assume that everyone that visits here would stampede a bunch of children, puppies, and children holding puppies to volunteer for that assignment, you must have some good ideas on how you would spend a weekend en femme, all unencumbered from masculine bodies?

Yeah, I thought so! You just don't want to tell me .. you want to show me! Well, I am calling your bluff, here in the caption, and here on the blog. Let me know what you'd do, say if Dee magically transformed you into the female of your dreams for next weekend .. which happens to be Valentine's Day!

Perhaps I will make a caption based on your fantasy, or inspire others to dream even bigger! What harm would come to you elaborating a bit about a epic feminized romp through your own mind? Write it all our down below! You know you want to do so! And which girl in the caption is YOU?!?


Don't ask me .. I DON'T KNOW!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, looks like I'm first, which means I'm claiming the blonde on the right. :)

    So, Valentines Day. I'm thinking you invited the 5 of us over to celebrate Valentine's Day together. On the table when we arrive is a box of enchanted chocolates, and the different flavors will transform us into different types of women - tall, short, young, old, slender, voluptuous, etc. Next to the chocolates is a mixed bouquet of enchanted roses, and each color will give us a different persona - bimbo, submissive, Dominatrix, virgin, whore, etc.

    Now here's the twist!

    You thought you had it all figured out, luring us in, transforming us, and using us for your own pleasure . . . but then we start sharing the chocolates, taking half-bites together, and mixing roses, placing pink behind one ear and red behind the other . . . and that messes up the enchantments, turning the tables and placing you at our mercy.

    Enjoy the holiday, Dee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like the beginning of a long series .. and the mixing of attributes is a great addition to the plot, though I'm not sure how that places me at all of your mercies .. unless that was my plan all along! I mean, there's 5 of you, and only one ME!

      Delete
  2. Since I'm second to respond I'll take the girl in the white dress! I'm open to whatever story you write but for Valentine's day, our first as girls prefer it to be a nice, happy one with a sweet ending. Most likely ending would be all of us new girls wishing to remain in our female bodies.
    Thanks so much Dee and wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!!
    Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am sure that some of the girls will have a sweet ending, especially if all of you are eating chocolates like Sally suggested!

      Happy V Day to you as well Zoe, even though it's not until next Sunday!

      Delete
  3. Okay, okay he thought, it was a joke , a gag. He thought he wouldn't look good, or passable. But then he was dressed up, he looked like one of the girls. With a little practice he sounded like them. Even act a little like a girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always that one guy that doesn't quite get the full magical brunt. Maybe the little push helped him go all the way. Which girl are you Rhodry?

      Delete