Sunday, February 7, 2021

Betting With Damien on the Superb Owl!


I have much better ROI than Jimmy the Greek or Pete Axthelm ever did! C'mon inside!


Well, it's about 2 hours or so before the Superb Owl comes onto our television as I'm writing this blog post up for you .. and I'm sure all my regular visitors are over on a different station watching the Puppy Bowl instead. Or perhaps you actually are just watching the game for the commercials. Either way, I wanted to have SOMETHING to do with football posted here in honor of the yearly big game!

So, I knew I'd have to write a brand new caption, because I've featured other football captions in the past, and it'd be fun to whip up something you haven't seen before .. though this does have elements of other captions I've created before. I just like the idea of someone not minding losing, but now, even in an ideal situation, the bet has become a bridge too far! What could possibly throw Kevin/Tess off the deep end .. pool pun noted and acknowledged?!

Well, you will have to have read the caption to know what exactly happened!


And of course, Damien and Dee do NOT like to lose, sooooo, a caption for each winning scenario! 


I was definitely a youth during this video debut, which was a rebuttal to "The Super Bowl Shuffle" made by a local music video station .. yes we had one here back in the day! It isn't any wonder why the Pats got stomped during that Superb Owl, right? Luckily, we more than made up for that in the last 20 years!

8 comments:

  1. I think Dee's finally gone too far. A ditzy teen girl is one thing... but a Jets fan?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! But sometimes drastic situations call for drastic measures! Well, at least she has a kicking body to play with!

      Delete
    2. But their uniforms are soooooooooo cute.

      Delete
  2. Kevin / keira was in the middle of potesting ( me thinks too much considering he loses on purpose to stay a girl) when the school quarterback walked past, Hi Tom want to go get a soda after training ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, we might have to change her quarterback too so she doesn't get any help on her football picks!

      Delete
    2. No, no. The deal is if my team loses he gets to go to second base. So I'm sure he'll give me lots of help.

      Delete
  3. I know way more about bikinis that I do football, and I have no idea who the teams even were this year, but I love the idea of being transformed into a young girl with other things on her mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just know that Tom Brady won yet another Super Bowl and leave it at that! LOL

      And maybe you should offer us a class on bikinis yourself, you know, by modelling all the different cuts and fashions that have evolved over the years?!?

      Delete