Wednesday, February 3, 2021

She's Not Very Bright, Eh?


It can truly hurt my brain when I have to think like a bimbo! But it can be SO much fun too!


Hope everyone is having a good week. I am doing my level best to stay above the rising waters. Not really sure what to say about this caption. I had the picture for a few years actually, and had the story in mind the entire time .. I just never got around to putting the finishing touches on it until the middle of December, and I think it was the last 'normal' one I made once Christmas Time came around.

And if you can't follow the plot, perhaps you've been holding onto tubes for too long as well .. and maybe you'll get yourself a meat tube or two to play with .. the more you play with them, the larger they get! And if you stroke them long enough, then you get a creamy treat from deep inside!

7 comments:

  1. I love doing bimbo captions, but they are like so hard to write. It takes some work to get into that mindset, and sometimes you just don't want to come out.

    Keep your head above water, Dee, and pop me an email if you ever want to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At some point, I will give you an email just because you are awesome!

      Delete
  2. I think you would have to be smart to be a bimbo :) because I had a couple of those light tubes years ago in a house clear out, only touched them only as long as it took to Chuck them in the dumpster. I didn’t know their power:)
    Fun caption and nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they weren't plugged into the right socket, or perhaps you'd have gotten the same result! Maybe you should touch a few more tubes and see what happens!

      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. There are certain frequencies of light that are beneficial to the human body (and numerous neurobiological studies have confirmed the curative effects of light therapy). Maybe we all need a little light in our lives to keep treading water in this dark period of Coronavirus! I guess that bimbos see those light spectrums better than others. ^^ Enjoyable caption, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too "bright" to be a bimbo Karen! Maybe we need to fix that with some strobe lights and techno house music! Vitamin D? How about, Vitamin DEE?

      Delete
    2. Heee, yes I'd love to get some techno music to rock the house! Sage advice, sis. And oh my...flashy lights, I adore the thought...I'm thinking of disco days of "Saturday Night Fever" and the Bee Gees. We all need some Vitamin DEE to power our bones up while we get dancin' and git it down! ^.^

      Delete