Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Paul Hit the Big 3-0!


Not all bad guys wear black masks! Dee is such a giving sort of woman, isn't she?


Just a nice little birthday caption for Rockneo, who hasn't made captions in awhile, but will still drop comments on the Haven from time to time. Figured when someone hits a nice round number when it comes to age, if I get a chance, I'll throw something in their trading folder.

It's more of a descriptive caption focusing a little bit on the transformation, but people do like those sorts of things, and if need be, I can certainly make them, although they aren't a specialty.

For those wondering, I am hanging in there. Haven't had much time to make much in the last week or two, and work is starting to get more demanding. We've had some issues with protocols, so we have to beef them up as the pandemic rages on, because people are becoming more lax in their behavior. Also, we are in the process of upgrading technology, and we were supposed to already be out of phase one, but some construction issues are delaying that, yet the "boss" is still trying to get phase two completed concurrently, which is never a good sign of success. I've been doing my own work, and also trying to tackle user guides and manuals so I can get everyone else up to speed on the tools, but it's hard to train yourself when you're only one step ahead of those you'll be teaching at the moment, AND there's no actual physical tech to play around with.

Then again, I still HAVE a job, and a place of employment that is spending money to get us where we need to be in a rough spot, so I'm mostly shouting at air and letting off some steam. My personal life has been a bit of a shit-show in 2020, but I cannot complain too much about the career right now.

I hope this blog post finds everyone else in fine spirits, and the same for your family and friends. Stay safe out there, and please try to think of others too!


2 comments: