Saturday, August 22, 2020

This Blog Is 10 years old now! We'll be hitting Puberty Soon!


I can't wait for our boobies to start growing! Let's hope we'll be stacked!


As long as our tender nipple buds don't get too sore. Perhaps lotion will be needed. Nipple play!

Anyway, this (Saturday) morning, I was hitting the blog and I was like, "I am pretty sure I started this blog in August, so I wonder if I hit 10 years yet. Did a quick look, and the first comment I received was on August 22nd, SOOOOOOO yup, 10 years this weekend! Awesome!

I started it for two reasons .. The Haven, where I had done all my captions up to that point, had a hiccup that wiped out a bunch of captions in the great database burp. .. and they were having trouble raising funds to keep it running (which they continue with that issue today) so I wanted to make sure I had a place for all my captions. Secondly, many people didn't care to know about the whys and hows BEHIND the captions I made; so I could just post the trade captions there, and then elaborate to my hearts content here .. and hopefully build up a community here too .. and perhaps draw people back to the Haven and recruit new members there.

Both goals were fairly well achieved I think. Since the start, I've also branched out so much when it comes to subject matter, like straight up cross-dressing, sissies, drag queens, relationship dynamics and how they relate to sub/domme, etc .. so that there are 500+ posts that are considered "blog exclusives" among the 1858 posts I've made. Yeah, I'm coming up on 2k posts, have at least 8k in comments, and I'm probably a month away from 30 million views. Wow!

And I couldn't have lasted without all of you who come visit. You've been here through good times and bad, and we've grown so much in these last 10 years. We never know what is next for us in the coming years, but at this point, I don't plan on stopping. We all need a creative outlet, and even though I haven't produced as much since the horrible unpleasantness back in March, it's given me a place to vent and work out my feelings in a way I can't express to other family and friends.

Lastly, even though she isn't around anymore (as far as I know) I would like to thank Jennifer for getting me to start up this blog. I didn't think it'd be that successful, and she said there was an audience for this sort of content that wasn't already on the Haven. She was definitely right, and in general, the effort I put into this place is definitely worth it, and I regret nothing! Thanks Jennifer!

Please do comment below, and I am still running the AMA (Ask Me Anything) for the rest of the weekend, so leave questions for me down there as well. Let's get that section BUSY as hell!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! ...but saying this log was still headed to puberty makes me feel kinda dirty....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.

      I had a daughter who went through puberty quite awhile ago, so nothing really phases me. Call from school, "Daddy. Can you buy me more tampons and bring them to the front office? I need the ones for heavy flow since it's like gushing right now!" "OK, honey. so, not the diet, gluten free ones?" "Yeah, I need the 'winter puffy coat like Missy Elliot in a music video' ones!"

      Delete
  2. 10 years!!!! So much time and so much fun....
    It flashes by in the wink of an eye doesn't it?
    I recently realized that my right knee is probably shot....nothing good happening there.....not like back in the day when I could spend hours kneeling and.....well you know....
    But congrats on this milestone Dee.....and I look forward to ten more years of Jenkins and benches!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, now you need to get those roofing knee pads; do they make them in pink? I guess you could at least get a yoga mat or .. just tell them to lie down!

      Thanks. I would like to think that I'm in this until Jenkins is ready to retire, and that is a long ways off!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Hugs and congratulations. Ten years...I am in awe and can only admire your persistence and hope to do similarly, sis. :o

    About the AMA, okay, I'll shoot! Do you remember when you wore your first bra/panties, and can you tell us about it, and what was your heartbeat like when that happened? And what about feminine hats and sitting demurely on benches? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been making captions longer than that, but when I started this, I was like, "who the hell is going to come here to read captions when they are all at the Haven?" Nowadays, people don't want to be part of the community as much, which is a shame, and why I try to cultivate some camaraderie here .. it's more fun when people get along, and care about each other.

      Hmmmm, I don't have any bras. Never got into it, probably because I am broad shouldered for one thing, and I've been much more into hosiery. I remember being jealous of cousins that would wear Easter dresses with tights and mary janes, while I was stuck in a stupid suit with clip on tie. I used to 'steal' my mom's used hose from the waste basket when she'd throw them out because of a runner. They always felt right and comfortable, and of course, were a turn on too. I just started getting into panties, though I've worn manties for a number of years. For about 15 years I went commando, but the cajones are a lot like boobies, at a certain point in time, they sag and you have to keep them safe!

      As far as hats, I never worn woman's hat, but I had LONG hair until I shaved my head when I hit 31 or so. Not quite to my ass, but past my shoulder blades.

      And I never sit demurely on a bench. I ride that fucker .. like a boss!

      Thanks for the question!

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary, Dee! I know it's been a rough year, but here's to at least 10 more because we love you, need you, and (most of all) need to be here to love you. :)

    I love the caption. I giggled right off the bat, with the mention of "every time" she kidnapped him, and that last line about being late for the kidnapping was perfect. Oh, to have an arrangement like that with a woman like her!

    ReplyDelete