Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Office Deception .. A Toast to the Toasted!


Sometimes you just have to get to the point .. and let the chips fall where they will.


Honestly had no idea what to call this caption. It was made for a newbie on the Haven named Fernanda, who I am not sure if English is a second language, but from comments and captions, had that feeling in general. So I tried not to get too pop culture-ish, and didn't want to be subtle either.

It's why, though I didn't quite blurt out the treachery, didn't really want to hide it either. Why not just be as subtle as a bull in a china shop occasionally? For all the plots I've created, it was a bit refreshing to just go in, all guns blazing, and go traditionally "on script" for once. Everything is right where it is supposed to be, and all the cues are met.

And as a bonus. I don't have to explain it here, do I? Didn't think so!

I need some more distractions in my life right now. In the comments, tell me some TG authors, TG captioners or other TG sites that I should check out that I might not have seen before. Maybe they'll end up in the right hand column in the blog section. Any basic ideas for a caption plot that you'd like to see done? Leave it down below and I'll see what I can do with it.

And hopefully we will see something from Karen with one A soon too. She hasn't posted in a few weeks. I know she's busy, but we need a dose of her I think. Anyone else that is in that right hand column that hasn't posted in 2+ weeks either. Lets get back to work people! Reopen your blogs!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    If you don't know it, i suggest you the blog of Sydney (https://sydmixup.blogspot.com/).
    It's full of great captions a lot of them are gifs :-)
    And Syd is the sweetest gal i know, and now a dear friend of mine <3

    Stay strong in these difficult times !
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, my dear sis, I am sorry to have worried you by my absence. I am just awfully sick right now, with aches and pains, and it's all I can do to stay prone and quiescent and let my body try to heal itself. :( Thank you for voicing your concern about my well-being. It's pretty bad, but the fight is not over yet. Not gonna be defeated by some stupid bug. We'll share some hugs and merriment when I get better; look forward to that day, and may you stay well, sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying!

      I myself got injured not long after posting this caption, and have multiple strained back muscles, and pinched nerves that makes my entire arm numb, so using a mouse is rather pointless. I am typing with one hand. which isn't ideal. I am doing my best to try to get better as quick as I can, and hope that you'll be the same again soon enough!

      Delete