Monday, May 11, 2020

Everybody Has a Happy Place!


Some people just have to look harder to find it! Will YOU find it inside this blog post?


Well, I certainly hope so! I posted this back in May of 2014. SO unless you are Leeanne or Helena, this might very well be new to you! Here is what I had to say back then:

Kate's preferences are fairly basic, so I was able to really get a broad variance for pictures. The one I chose spoke to me of seduction for some reason, and the story pretty much just came to me. It appears like Dee is relaxing and comforting Kate at the same time, and .. whoa! Look where that hand went! The last line was written first, and then I backtracked to make sure I covered where I wanted it to go. I don't often do that, which sometimes leads to, "I have no idea how to wrap this up!" but it is much easier to write a story when you know what the ending is going to be.

I really like this caption, probably because the "Seduction" is half hypnotic patter and half villainous reveal to the hero. Perhaps I am the one who actually caused the change, or maybe I'm just taking advantage of a situation for my own gain .. either way works for me!

Hope this makes everyone smile. It's been a rough few months and it will get rockier as I get closer to my anniversary date towards the end of this month. I thank everyone that has offered support to me, and I am grateful I have many friends here. I really never expected to be widowed in my mid 40's. It's a shitty feeling that I hope no one else that comes here has to deal with, especially in these circumstances as the world is a baffling place to dwell in at the moment. I appreciate everyone that is cutting me slack, and I do hope that I am holding up my end of the bargain here. I still have new stuff to post, but want to give people some room to breathe too. Everyone has their own issues to deal with, and I am trying not to burden everyone else.

But please do enjoy this blast from the past, and comment down below. I really want to hear some positive things, so if you'd tell me some GOOD and/or positive things about your life at this moment in time, I'd really appreciate it!


4 comments:

  1. I like this cap Dee and it is new to me....
    I've had this pic kicking around in my files for ages and I think you put it to better use than I ever could.....I especially like the seductively evil vibe I get from this....
    First posted in 2014!!!! I can't imagine how I missed it.....but at the time I was running two blogs a day and....hey I guess it wasn't that much different from now although nowadays I'm up to four....five if you count the almost dead Tumblr blog....
    Anyways Dee, you keep on posting your fine caps and I'll keep on enjoying them!!!

    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is seductively evil. Who do you think changed her into a girl in the first place? heh heh

      I am guessing you are a much more productive and efficient sissy in the last few years than you were before. Perhaps an uber sissy? I think I just promoted you to a different position, though of course, that will still be at her feet, and on your knees!

      Delete
  2. I love seduction, and when you make that an older woman seducing a younger woman, and then make that younger woman a boy . . . well, happy place indeed!

    You've provided a happy place for us for so long, Dee, don't be shy about reaching out as that anniversary date draws near. We're here for you, and while we can't make it better, we can hold you close and help you through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally! I am trying to keep myself distracted as much as possible. It can be a bit hard as the stay at home order has pretty much made me stay home and be completely immersed in everything that made this apartment our castle, and an oasis from the outside world, which would have been awesome if she was here to continue to hunker down as best we could.

      I am trying to keep that all separated from what goes on here, but it's impossible to keep that from bleeding into the blog. Hell, I've been doing this for such a long time, and it's a big part of me, but I'd give it up in a fucking second in exchange for her coming home from work today and have us live happily ever after.

      Delete