Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Chip Off the Old Block .. More Than She Knows!


Wrote this a few weeks ago, and it seems to fit well now with the way the world is going!


I got injured not long after posting the last caption, earning multiple strained back muscles, and pinched nerves in my neck that makes my entire arm numb, so using a mouse is rather pointless. I am typing with one hand. which isn't ideal. I am doing my best to try to get better as quick as I can,

Anyway, I made this on April 26, right around the time that most schools were cancelling their proms, and most of them would be happening this week. I found the picture and since I've lost at least 40 pounds since the end of March, the idea of the caption came to me and I needed to write it out.

It worked out really well, and I love the way it flowed from start to finish. Love the dynamic between daughter and father, and how we are not sure if she knows what is really going on. I left it vague, so you tell me .. What do YOU think? Comment below!

There will be no new captions made while I am convalescing .. obviously. Without mouse agility, I just cannot do it. I think I have a few more that are completed, so I might just post those without much of a write-up. Or would you prefer I post some captions from the wayback machine? Let me know more about what you'd like to see in the near future in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Of course daughter knows whats going on and that last sentence is a nod and a wink to her Daddy....she gave him an opening to confess and he didn't so she couldn't act on it....this time....but she's aware that it's her Daddy that's stretching her clothes and she wants him to admit it to her.....and I don't think she's the least bit angry about it.....she obviously loves him way more than the Mom!!!!
    Take your time and heal up Dee.....post whatever you want....I like new stuff and old stuff I've never seen is still new stuff to me....
    I'm just so happy to have you back....even if it is one handed....I was very worried and now I can wait till the next thing to worry about comes along!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Dad bought it, so it's HIS dress now. And I just cannot believe that she can't think of any other places to wear that wonderful dress out!

      And yes, I am pretty sure they Both know how it got that way, but it's their little secret. And why not pick on mom while doing it?!? Isn't being slightly bitchy at female authority figures a very girly thing to do?

      Delete
  2. Okay, fates, or goddesses, or voodoo spirits, or aliens, or whatever . . . Dee has officially had enough of 2020! Knock if off and leave her the the hell alone. Don't make come up/down there - we may see sweet and submissive, but you don't mess with friends!

    Okay, with that taken care of, I love the caption! I totally didn't see it going there, I was expecting a different twist, but I loved it. Such a realistic caption and just as much fun for being one that's so relatable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. As of this moment typing, I haven't slept in ummmm, 32 hours or something.

      And yes, I am glad that you didn't see the twist coming. I really like to be varied in all the realms I control in TG land. I think it is why I am still doing it, because I can find new things to get excited about, and not have to keep regurgitating the same plots over and over again!

      Delete