Saturday, May 9, 2020

Caught Red Heeled!


Well, I had an idea, which took a bit of time to finagle, but it did work out of the best.


I had made a "walk a mile in another's shoes" caption back about 2 weeks ago or so, which you can find RIGHT HERE .. and I wanted to take a different angle on that caption. It's more in the "omniscient eye" realm, where even the slightest imperfection or slip-up has been caught on film and brought up to seal another person's doom.

In this case, the protagonist doesn't even realize he did what he did, until he was confronted with the truth, and the action is made manifest to seal his fate.

But I liked tackling a bit more, to give it some depth. It's why I enjoy the dialog. She is obviously having fun with her "GOTCHA!" interrogation, and there is a "wink and a nod" playfulness with him as well. It also goes into some gender politics and identity association. I like writing "flirty" too.

And for design purposes, I found a cell phone that I could use to project the original picture in. That took me a while to find something that was still somewhat modern (I believe this is an iPhone 6) and I 'hollowed' out the screen so I could from the photo I wanted to use. I did leave a bit of blueish line in the lower left corner that I had trouble removing. Oh well, I'm hoping you didn't notice until I said something here in the blog. Since I did all that work, I saved the iPhone as its own element, in case I need to show off a picture in that setting again sometime.

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping as sane as possible. One of the governors has given her recommendations for the 1st wave of getting back to normal. She has said that she'd like to see outside dining at restaurants open soon .. BUT still has the mandatory masking in public order set in place, most likely until the end of May. I don't see how you can do both, unless we are cutting a hole in said masks in which to shovel our food down? Maybe we are going the South Park way of eating through our anus? Is there some other way to eat out in public that I don't know about? We are definitely living in interesting time!

This is a blog exclusive, so go ahead and comment below.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you just lov-err, hate when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just lucky he didn't get it caught in a street grate!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I hate when that - I mean, I imagine that would be annoying...

      Delete
  2. I thought it was cute and very well done, and that gotcha moment was perfect. I do have to wonder, given how good he looks, how well he walked, and how aware he was of keeping his seams straight, is this really a punishment . . . or a way to prolong the fantasy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Some of my dialog was implying that I think. This is another example of a Belladonna (from Fictionmania) story done up in caption format.

      Delete