Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day - 2020


Little bit hard to get motivated today, so bear with me .. or bare with me as the case may be!


Well, this has been a hang around day here, because I lost my mom 25+ years ago, my GF of many years almost 2 months ago, who was a loving stepmom to my daughter, and I only have a 95+ year old grandmother alive to wish a Happy Mother's Day to. Kind of feeling alone right now, other than the fact that I AM quite alone right now.

But I wanted to make a caption for today, and I didn't feel motivated until now, when an idea came to me that I wanted to try to flesh out. And I found a picture that would work, actually a few, but this one spoke to me the most. I will do nice, sweet captions time and again, but this one is a bit more than that I think, and it checks off a few other boxes I don't often work with, like age progression, body morphing and dealing with grief.

Well, it's all in the caption. What to make of it? I really don't know. I am too insulated in my life right now to have any sense of self-awareness, both literally and figuratively. Many times, the GF would give me insight into whatever it was I am feeling, but she's not around anymore to keep me grounded in reality. Sometimes I could make sense of myself through this blog and what I post, but I'm not sure I can figure it out right now, no matter what I type.

So this time, I am not really telling you anything. I want YOU to tell me what YOU see in this caption. Does any of it speak to you, and what does it say? Where do you think my mind was at when I created this caption? Any lessons to be learned, or things that struck you as you were reading it?

Please be thoughtful, or funny, or serious, or whatever emotion takes you. Just be something!


2 comments:

  1. When I was young some of my friends had Moms that were just hot!!!!
    Now on reflection I think about some of their Dads too....and I wouldn't mind meeting some of them now and demonstrating how I've changed.....
    Given the chance to replace one of the hot moms to please one of the hot dads sounds like some weird fun....a little creepy and a little sexy....
    Given what you've gone through lately I think maybe there's a little wish fulfillment on display here...wouldn't it be nice if we could ease the feeling of loss so easily....
    And don't feel alone....we're all alone together right now and I'm always around if you need a soft shoulder to lean on....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, nit quite replacing the mom, but a lookalike at the very least.

      I agree a bit with the wish fulfillment part. I still don't really have a desire to be with any sort of guy, unless it was my GF in a different body. And perhaps I'd prefer a lesbian relationship that way.

      I know you are around-ish, but you are a very busy sissy with many blogs and a wonderful wife that you are, and should be, devoted to in all things. I was very lucky to have a wonderful GF for 20 years, and I know that you are also quite lucky to live the life that you are living as well.

      Delete