Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Are You Ready? Sort of Ready! Are You Ready? Not Quite Ready!


Maybe I should quote the great Helen "READY" heh heh when I made this caption.


I am woman, hear me ... fritter about panicked about how I'm going to appear in public!

It's one of those mundane situations when you become a girl but the guy brain is still sort of around, but mixed in with a female's lack of decisiveness! Then you know you are in trouble.

But that is what our fellow sisterhood is there for .. guidance and support! And you can tell that Dee means it. How? Well, you SHOULD tell a friend if she looks like an idiot. My GF usually took my advice on what to wear, and I would never have had her look horrible. She was really quite low maintenance anyway, but she'd try on everything .. and I would be brutal. She came to expect that, and she respected me for it. And she'd do the same for me as well.

That's what I tried to do here. We are supposed to lift each other up whenever we can.

Lift me up in the comments, and I'll try to do the same for you. If you have a blog, I will go to it and leave a nice thought or a compliment there. Let's make everyone's heads float in the clouds and feel like they are walking on air!


7 comments:

  1. https://tgcapsplus.blogspot.com/?m=1 Trying my best to build things up...tried the Haven wasn’t for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for lifting you up? I dunno what to say or how to do it. I’m not particularly nice and I tend to have a very pessimistic view of things in general.

      Delete
    2. Only was able to view one post. Hope you get lots of fans with it though! And being even slightly positive can certainly help your mood.

      Delete
  2. Dee, I so get that feeling. I have an image in my head of how I want to look but just can't get the magic to happen. When my wife tells me I look fabulous, it just doesn't really sink in. I so like the "girly" look but I have to settle for very effeminate male.

    Love, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly understand that. Body issues are body issues, regardless of who we are. Just be the best you that you can be!

      Delete
  3. With us, it's more a matter of reassuring my beloved than critiquing her look. She knows how to dress to impress when she really wants to, she just tends to have second thoughts once she's dressed. I always tell her I wish she could see herself through my eyes so she'd know how beautiful she really is.

    As for lifting each other up, no matter what persona you're wearing at the moment, we're all lucky to have you for a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self doubt can be a serious issue. I always felt that way too about the GF. That she could see herself the way that I saw her, that maybe she'd be a bit more self-confident.

      And thank you. I'm lucky to have a group of people here that I can lean on when I need to, and know they feel the same way about me.

      Delete