Monday, April 20, 2020

I'm Not Gay .. Or Am I? Questions In A Mirror!


And you may say yourself, "My God! What have I done?"


Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Made this caption awhile ago, apparently back in February, right after Valentine's Day. I think that Kaaren used the same picture in one of her "captions" on her "Such a Sissy 2" blog. It's a very intriguing photo, and one that could be interpreted in many different ways. I went with a method of pondering what had happened and what he was thinking and feeling. Hell, I would say that he should question everything, including what sort of equipment does he actually have.

I mean, did Dee turn him into a female, or did she just "feminize" him by dressing him up in women's clothing and shaving his body, You assume that she's wearing makeup, but the mirror is blurry, and you certainly can't see what he is packing, or not packing, down there. There seems to definitely be some sort of hypnotism involved, and I'm sure that is confusing him as well.

So that is where YOU come in for this blog exclusive. What exactly happened? Hell, he could be mesmerized to think he's with a guy, but it's actually Dee with a strap-on imagining things that aren't actually happening, or perhaps he's still penetrating Dee, but thinks it's the other way around.

Tell me down below, and we shall see where you imagination takes you!


6 comments:

  1. You know, I was starting to think of my take on what happened, but I think your suggestion totally nailed it. Mesmerized by Dee, pegged with a strap-on, but imagining she's taking him as a woman . . . until he's so broken that he'll be begging her to transform him for real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing that I came up with what you think is the correct answer, considering I wrote that part up on the fly to give an example of what happened.

      I honestly have no idea what the backstory is, and I wrote the damn caption!

      Delete
  2. Not gay at all! Totally turned into a true female and enjoyed every moment of it!
    Sure wish Dee would change me.....Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many options Zoe! Narrow it down and give me a male name and a few preferences.

      Or if you are the Zoe from the Haven, Come on back! Plus I'll use those preferences!

      Delete