Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Sometimes You Get MORE Than What You Expected!


The worst is that your wives can say NO! A caption for Sissy Kaaren and Sally Bend.


So yeah. Sally gets a caption 2 days in a row, though she does share space with a co-star in each. To me, that means they get to each have LOTS Of fun and it's always better to have a partner in crime! Or in perversion, whatever that may be!

I liked the picture, as it's much easier to picture yourself being one of the girls rubbing up against each other. Kind of adds to the thrill of reading it, don't you agree? And of course, they are wearing the same outfit .. their wives do everything together, so why not the sissies? Solidarity sisters!

So, to reiterate from yesterday if you hadn't looked at that post yet, and YOU SHOULD, DAMMIT!

As I was typing this earlier, I came up with a cute little caption idea, so when I got home, I found a Christmas picture I wasn't otherwise using, so we will be going a straight week with captions pretty much posted every night (pretty sure! Actually I just made yet ANOTHER one, so perhaps I'll do a naughty and nice one for Christmas Day.) Who says I don't go the extra mile for my blogging friends? I hope you'll do me the honors of filling up my comments section for each one, as sort of an Advent Commenting gift to me. It's the least you could do, right?

And in addition to all that wonderful holiday fluff, This year, I will be posting my 50th (!) Christmas caption! Damn, that's so much cheer to spread around in the 9+ years I've been running this blog. As December 25th draws closer, please do check out all the other captions I've created, by clicking on the "Xmas" label in the right column, or perhaps RIGHT HERE! It goes from newest to oldest, with that one being a "Toys for Tits" panel I did at least 10 years ago.  Well, there was an earlier one, but it's pretty weird, and you can hunt it down through my Xmas label link.

So what will you see this week for holiday captions? Well, I've got quite a few naughty captions, a few funny and cheeky captions, a song parody, some naughty AND nice captions, and perhaps a sweet one thrown in somewhere. Check in every night/morning for something new in your proverbial Christmas Stocking .. you know, the one with the Cuban heel? There will be something for everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love everything about this! Talk about a dream come true . . . best friends to breast friends!

    Of course, I see a hidden meaning at the end there. I mean, any hormones strong enough to grow boobs are going to shrink other things, so that promise with the wives will certainly required toys, and may not work the way you expect . . . but that's OK, because it's SOOOOO much better that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like quoting Tina Turner, "There's just one thing. You see, we never ever do nothing nice and easy. We always do it nice and rough."

      Glad you enjoyed sweetie! Hope you stick around to see all the holiday treats I've got planned for the next week or so!

      Delete
  2. I held off on thanking you for including me in another of your fantastic caps until I could get my wife to look at it....she was a little concerned about "Who is this Sally?" because you see I'm not allowed unsupervised contact with other women....
    So that lead to me showing her Sally's blog which she was impressed by....she says that Sally ought to be paid for all the work she does....and I agree!!!
    Anyways one of my favorite fantasies that I've been fortunate enough to act out in real life on a few occasions is double dating where the other couple is a sissy and his bi wife....I love the humiliation of having to put on a show for the wives while they step away privately and we have to be content to just listen....
    My wife offered to pay for breast implants for me some time back and I agonized over my decision but ultimately turned her down....I kind of like myself how I am....
    Anyhow....I liked the cap very much and so did my wife....she says I blush when I show her your caps....and you have no idea how hard it is, at this point, to make me blush!!!
    Thanks again for allowing me into your Dee-mented world!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't yet, snag a few of Sally's eBooks on Amazon. She's a great writer, and perhaps your wife will get some new ideas! And that way she WILL get paid for her work!

      And OF COURSE you have had experiences like this one in the caption. I swear that most of my creations lead to "ho hum! Been there, done that. Black dude came on the T-shirt!" from you, so I'm glad when you love what I am making.

      I think I'd turn down breast implants too. Would much rather grow my own set! LOL

      So glad you enjoyed this one. Yeah, I don't think she has to worry about Sally, since "she" is in the same boat as you .. a dinghy!

      Delete
    2. OMG OMG OMG . . . Kaaren's wife likes me! She approves! I can't tell you how genuinely tickled pink that made me to read. I've been floating around on a cloud of sissy bliss all morning. That means a lot. Please, tell her thank you for me, Kaaren!

      As for the implants, that would be a hard thing to turn down. If circumstances were such that I could rock them openly, I don't know that I could refuse. But, if that were the case, I'd probably be growing my own anyway. :)

      And thank you, Dee, for the kind words! If anybody wants a little Christmas cheer, my 2 holidays books will be on sale this weekend. Wink, wink, nod, nod, just saying. LOL

      Delete
    3. I know! It's great when you can get a seal of approval from someone's spouse, especially since we pretty much cater to boys with a decidedly feminine side to them. That they can appreciate our work is a great boost to my spirits, and I'll be looking at your holiday books soon!

      Delete