Thursday, December 19, 2019

A Breaste Fideles? Have Yourself a Mammary Little Christmas!


Tit's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Jiggle Bells! Perhaps you cups will runneth over?


Yeah, this caption was the last one I created this year, unless I make another one before December 25th (which I did!) This was the idea I had while listening to some Christmas songs at work. All I had to do was go home and pull up the lyrics sheet and make a few adjustments. Picking out the photo was the hardest part! I mean, I had a ton of busty women by Christmas trees, and I had some not-so-well endowed ones too. I figured that since this was before the holiday, I would go with a flat chested "gurl" who was hopeful .. plus this picture had Jiminy Cricket on the TV "When You Wish Upon a Star" was starting up in my head, and I thought that added another layer .. she didn't "WANT TO BE A REAL BOY" anymore. That sealed the deal in my mind.

And when I was done .. I added the little aside for fun.

Come back each day for more Holiday captions. Leave some treats for me in the comment section!


Ah, that wonderfully traditional Yuletide song, "I Want a Boob Job for Christmas".

8 comments:

  1. If there's anyone I associate with Christmas & cleavage, it's Mariah Carey ;) Happy holidays, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you as well Annabelle! Stick around as we've got Xmas captions all the way through to Christmas Day (and possibly the day after that!) Glad you are still posting away on your blog and keeping it in the family!

      Delete
  2. If Mariah Carey can have her song at number 1 then I vote that the Dee version should be number 2!!!! I'd vote for you to be number 1 Dee but....damn just look at those tits!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I just know I'm going to be singing BOOBS! all day now. I love it. So cute, and that little line at the end made me giggle.

    I've got my 2 Haven Christmas captions coming up this weekend. Saturday is sweet and happy and full of love . . . and Sunday is, well, so very very naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I started with the caption. Song was on and a "is BOOBS" popped out during the delayed part of the chorus. I'm just glad I remembered it when I got home from work! The other puns came while I was writing up the post.

      I ended up making too many, because apparently I am NOW into the holiday spirit. I just needed to wait I guess. So I will have a naughty AND nice one for Christmas day. There should be another "sweet" one up in a day or two, but the rest are pretty naughty as well!

      Looking forward to seeing your Xmas captions, though with the long weekend off with the GF, might not be able to see them until Sunday night or Monday.

      Delete
  4. Happy Booby Christmas indeed Dee! Happy Booby Christmas!

    ReplyDelete