Tuesday, December 17, 2019

It's Amazing Who You'll Run Into at Cheerleading Camp!


Why, who do I see here? Why it's Ashlee (Totalditz) and Sally Bend!


Well, I have one more regular caption left to post before Christmas .. and that one also happens to co-star Sally Bend .. with one of our most favorite cuckolded sissies in the world .. Sissy Kaaren! Be on the lookout for that one within the next day or two, as I have to plot out my Holiday caption schedule so as to not have extra Christmas captions to post after the 25th .. you know, the day it falls upon.

Last year I ended up making a caption on Christmas day and posted on the 26th. It was very therapeutic for me at the time. I might even have another caption or two in mind if I end up with the extra spare time I could possibly have over the next few nights. We shall see!

*added* As I was typing this earlier, I came up with a cute little caption idea, so when I got home, I found a Christmas picture I wasn't otherwise using, so we will be going a straight week with captions pretty much posted every night. Who says I don't go the extra mile for my blogging friends? I hope you'll do me the honors of filling up my comments section for each one, as sort of an Advent Commenting gift to me. It's the least you could do, right?

As for THIS caption, well, I saw the picture and had an idea in mind. As I started writing, it ended up getting away from me, and Sally, who was a peripheral character to start, ended up becoming more of the star, so I ended up making it for her, rather than Ashlee, who still gets to co-star. The plan originally was for Damien to complain about Ashlee booking them into a cheer camp .. by mistake .. and at the end, it is revealed that "Kevin better not do this again next year .. as a THIRD year there would definitely mean something was up! AKA Damien / Dee was also playing along and really enjoyed the whole experience way more than he was letting on.

But then I thought, what if Damien met the friends of Kevin's .. and was just like Ashlee and Dee? That they were ALSO boys dressing up like girls? Perhaps there were many more campers JUST LIKE THEM? That idea appealed to me even more than the original, and could make Damien quite the ditz for a change, and not quite understanding the situation. That way, while he's still not REALLY into dressing up like that, it's setting him up for a BIG surprise the next year at camp!

And hopefully everyone caught the "subtle" hints I left in it, especially the flat-chested line, which I hope was the key indicator for you, the readers. If not, then that last line just had to put what I was trying to imply over the top, right?


7 comments:

  1. Quite probably all of the " gurls" started out, not so much of the fairer gender.. If they came voluntarily or not, they will all be worked hard and the perfect cheerleader when done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would possibly be my guess too. No matter what though, Kevin/Ashlee set it up 100 percent!

      Delete
  2. LOL this is like if Mulan realized the whole army was girls dressing up as men - love the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a GREAT way to sum it up! Bonus points to you!

      Delete
  3. What? Boys at cheerleading camp? Well, if there are, I certainly won't tell . . . no spilling of secrets here.

    I prefer those boys spill something else. Ooops, did I say that out loud? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you WERE/ARE STILL one of those boys! At least according to the caption!

      Delete
    2. Well, there are boys and there are boys . . . those of us who accepted our fate and those who fight it. ;)

      Delete