Tuesday, September 3, 2019

She's So Excited .. with a Rainbow of Options! Part 1 (of 1 so far!)


Yeah, I struck out on the title, but hopefully people will read the caption anyway.


I made it a few months back as a part one .. but could never find the right picture to complete, or elaborate on the series as of yet. After 3 months, I decided to post it anyway. Luckily the model in the caption is pretty famous so I will probably continue on at some point when I get inspired!

As I get older, I tend to like captions like these more. Not that I don't mind being who am I now, as I've mentioned before, I am relatively comfortable with who Damien is at this point. I think that it's because it is honestly a foreign world to me, and having a daughter, I've seen enough of the ups and downs that it would probably be a unique thrill ride, especially if I could retain some semblance of my intellect and experience. I'd definitely need those "compulsions" and "girls thoughts" to get me through most of the landmines, but I think it would be fun and embarrassing, and all over the map emotionally getting to do the teen years again as a different gender .. either now or back when I was a teen the first time .. doesn't matter to me which one.

So, who else would go back and redo it again, either back in the old days, or in the current year? Both? Neither? What framework would be needed for you to do your teen years again as a different gender? Would you be willing to give up what you've got in life now to try it .. like say, someone else would just live your current life the way you are, so you wouldn't leave people in the lurch as if the current "you" would vanish, never to exist .. if you chose to do your teen years in the 2020's.

It's an interesting topic, and one I hope that lots of people will decide to comment on down below! There might be a followup type question posted next time, so stay tuned as well!


4 comments:

  1. I would dearly love that opportunity to go back and do it all over again as a pretty young girl . . . to experience all the firsts that boys miss out on, and re-experience the ones we share from the other side.

    What I don't know is whether I'd want to remember who I was before. On the one hand, I'd like some recollection, just so I can properly appreciate my new life. On the other hand, I'd want to be free of that old life, and not held back by old habits or memories. Maybe a memory that slowly fades, leaving more a sense of before than actual memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you need a few more hands!

      I can certainly understand the apprehension, especially if you had to make a decision as to which version of life you'd like to have. It's still fun to fantasize though!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I could handle the world of the teenage girl....
    So many pressures.....every boy trying to get into my panties and all the girls backstabbing each other....
    It would be helpful to have all my knowledge and memories....certainly at first but, like Sally, I think it would be best if those slowly faded and allowed the new me to make a new life!!!!
    Would I if I could.....yes I'm pretty sure I would but it would be so hard to say goodbye to my current life....I dreamt of swapping places with sooooo many of the girls I went to school with and I think, just maybe, if given the chance, I might....
    I know I sound indecisive but that's how I am....if I did it I would have to impulsively say yes....or no....without thinking about it too much!!!! I believe it's called analysis paralysis....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that you might be one to say no considering how your life turned out. I bet though that if the offer came before you met your wife, you probably would have jumped in head first.

      Delete