Sunday, September 1, 2019

Have You Heard the News About the Stepford Step Class?


It's all the rage! You can get a whole new shape in just weeks!


This is another caption I made for Lacy back when she was on Summer Vacation and away from the Haven. Unlike the other one though, I never finished it, figuring when she came back, I would have some fresh eyes to look at it and make some corrections. BUT I honestly made only a few quick changes, and the last paragraph came out about as good as I think it could be.

My one major debate was whether to make the post video text in a italic format to show a change in vocal timbre, but since I had the wife's text in italics, I stuck with plain white text, as I had already used light blue and light pink for other "voices" and I didn't want to make any readers confused.

One thing I really like about this caption is that I pretty much have Lacy fully rendered in the caption. as she's been on board with changes and what's currently going on, while his friend is the one that honestly doesn't know much either .. other than to question what exactly is going on. I mean, they are both oblivious to some extent, but having the brainwashed one be more "in the know" just isn't something you usually see.

I don't want to give short shrift either to the photo, which I think did a great job of drawing the entire caption out of me, as soon as I saw it. I saved the entire set, in case I was going to a 2nd caption, but I thought this was the one that kept everything together, and was the only one I really needed.

So what sayeth you, my faithful readers?!? What do you think about the caption and the discussion about said story and picture encompassing it? Let me know in the comments!


I am guessing that this song would HAVE to be one of the songs they exercise to, right?

2 comments:

  1. Knowing Ron, he probably happy to comply his wife's wish to be Lacy for the weekend, unlike his friend who needs some loving stimulation from his wife.
    But what's wrong with a beer gut? If you don't have a feminine shape it can pose perfectly as a pregnant belly. Try that with a six pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is exactly the case. Lacy is an early adopter!

      Delete